[Complete]Mali'Ame looking for a smith apprenitceship

All around Vailor are fliers posted with ordinary handwriting, mainly in the wood elven city

I am in need of smithy! For nothing that involves buying swords or such, but rather learning to make them myself. I am excited to learn all about the wonders of making armor, tools, and weapons! If you are a blacksmith willing to take me on as a apprentice I urge you to send me, Veserene Aeraos, a bird!" 

~Veserene

OOC INFO: My username is thechaoticneko, if i'm not on that account, try msging me on thecheshireneko and i'll pop on Chaotic for ya

Somewhere, anywhere, an orc in the orc capital sends the woman an invitation. It asks her to come to the orcish capital. That's it, no name signed

"Come learn your trade among your own kind. Laurelin has several reputable smiths including Phaedrus, Aenor and the King Tresery himself. Come find me in the city and I will connect you with one suitable master."

~Prince Artimec Camoryn

Luna sighs as she stares at one of the flyers, she tosses it into the trash of the guild hall

"This better not affect her work at Taliyu.." she mumbles trudging up the stairs into her office.