[Complete]Governess Looking For Job

Posters are found all around Oren in neat handwriting 

"My name is Gwenevere Green and I am looking for a job as a governess, for any family who needs such, please send me a letter

via bird. I love to be around children and to me knowledge and education is such a important thing, i hope to teach children

the ways of our world.

I hope to be teaching soon"

~Gwenevere Green

"Greetings Gwenevere, I am William d'Hassheld and my daughter, Elizabeth d'Hassheld is in need of a competent teacher, and we would be glad to have you come to Hassheld to see if you are a capable teacher and if you will get along with Elizabeth.

-William"

1 hour ago, The Cheshire Neko said:

Posters are found all around Oren in neat handwriting 

"My name is Gwenevere Green and I am looking for a job as a governess, for any family who needs such, please send me a letter

via bird. I love to be around children and to me knowledge and education is such a important thing, i hope to teach children

the ways of our world.

I hope to be teaching soon"

~Gwenevere Green

"Greetings,

I write to you from the Duchy of Courland. I require a Governess to care for and educate my younger siblings. I often do not have sufficient time to spend with my eight year old sister to show her the dos and the do nots of Ladyhood.

I hope to hear back from your soon,

Aleksander, third Duke of Courland."

"Greetings from Leone,

I have seen your advert and am inquiring to see if your services are still available. I have two young sons that require preemptive education and someone to care for them while I am unable. If you would please return my letter post-haste with your reply to my employment offer, I would be grateful.

Signed cordially, 

Eleanore Rothesay, Duchess of Leone."

1 hour ago, ShannonLeigh said:

"Greetings from Leone,

I have seen your advert and am inquiring to see if your services are still available. I have two young sons that require preemptive education and someone to care for them while I am unable. If you would please return my letter post-haste with your reply to my employment offer, I would be grateful.

Signed cordially, 

Eleanore Rothesay, Duchess of Leone."

A dove drops a well written, neat handwritten letter for Eleanore

"Unfortunately i've already been given a job as Governess somewhere, I am truly sorry for getting your hopes up.

Signed Cordially,

Gwenevere Green"

5 hours ago, Vege said:

"Greetings,

I write to you from the Duchy of Courland. I require a Governess to care for and educate my younger siblings. I often do not have sufficient time to spend with my eight year old sister to show her the dos and the do nots of Ladyhood.

I hope to hear back from your soon,

Aleksander, third Duke of Courland."

A dove drops a well written, neat handwritten letter for Aleksander

"Unfortunately i've already been given a job as Governess somewhere, I am truly sorry for getting your hopes up.

Signed Cordially,

Gwenevere Green"

Trade Completed.