The Brandybucks

Petyr

Primarily a family of halflings, the Brandybucks have existed for many years and have spread far across the lands of Aegis. As a result, many of our family members are undocumented. As a Brandybuck myself, I'd love to find more of my kin. To read more about us and discover if you might be a Brandybuck: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/wiki/index.php/House_Brandybuck

Please respond here if you wish to be added to the official records of the family:

Username:

IGN:

Bio (6-8 sentences):

Proof of Kinship (Make it up. Be creative!):

How you will represent the family:

How you will help the family:

Username:connor1465

IGN:Lirfanel Windtalker

Bio (6-8 sentences):Lirfanel Windtalker was born to a family steeped in the arts. His father, Larfaen Windtalker, kept him busy constantly reading and learning,and because of this, although Lirfanel is extremely young, he is extremely intelligent. Lirfanel is somewhat arrogant, seeing himself as important because of his intelligence. He has practiced some swordplay and has become semi-skilled with a blade. His strong conviction to become a powerful druid spurs him onwards, constantly trying to improve himself. He constantly reaches for the sky, and though he sometimes doesn't reach it, he always keeps trying. Now he sees himself as old enough and is ready to step onto his path and pursue his goal, the goal of becoming a druid.

((OOC: It is in the third person because it points out character traits someone wouldn't say about themselves.))

Proof of Kinship (Make it up. Be creative!):Although it may not seem it I am descended from the Brandybucks and have a more than a drop of halfling blood. My great-grandfather on my mothers side, Meriadoc Brandybuck, left home for Laurelin at the age of 30 and had many grand adventures along the way, but that is a different tale. When he arrived he met the elf who would become my great-grandmother, and after about a year of knowing each other he finally proposed. They were married a month later in a grove outside the city and had three kids, one of which was my grandmother. My grandmother then went on to have my mother who married Larfaen Windtalker, my father, and they, in turn, had me.

How you will represent the family:I am going to do whatever it takes to become a powerful druid and make the family proud.

How you will help the family:I will help in any way I can and will defend the family from all threats.

I have consulted with another of Meriadoc Brandybuck's children, and it appears that you indeed are related to the Brandybucks! Welcome to the family, lad.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.