[Complete][Buying] Looking for a Good Skin-Maker

TheNanMan2000

I have made a new character called Piero da Montefeltro.  I have moshed some skins together, although they are used a reasonable amount of times and I can't seem to capture the image I am after.  My character is based of a 14th century Italian fencer and I have gone all across google in search for images of the skin or clothing I want.  So far I have been obsessed with the clothing Fiore dei Liberi (Or the actor portraying him) wears in the Fior di Battaglia video on youtube.  Here is the link:

Fiore is the man wearing the black clothing and who walks into the castle courtyard.  It is that clothing which I am looking for and the face of my character doesn't really matter, as long as he has the skin-tone of a standard northern Italian with greyish blue eyes and black hair.  For more of a description, here is the character in my google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QPU9fIzd3xglsZUtJ44m1_lusM_wyDqL8HfoJ6mt6bI/edit

Anyway, I am willing to haggle a price and am willing to pay how ever high to have a very good quality skin.  As long as the quality is right, I'll pay a suitable price.

16 hours ago, XHipsterAtheistX said:

I'll summon Del Rof

Dof Rof?

Trade Completed.