Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

EmbryoGod

A Declaration of Fealty

15 posts in this topic

A DECLARATION OF FEALTY

TO ALL MEN OF THE REALM:

We do now declare that we have seen the faults of this Emperor who disgraces the names of his forefathers. We do now declare that we have seen the error of our ways in supporting a man who is content to sit behind his walls, corrupt and avaricious, and who loses when he takes to the field: a feat no Orenian Emperor has ever performed before. It is to our disgrace that we have followed him thus far.

Thus do I, Progenitor of House Wick, renounce my ties to this false Emperor. I spit on his name for the disgrace it brings to all men. I follow the example of my fellow Baron of Halworthy and have ridden to the court of Courland, swearing my fealty to the King in person. I swear to take up arms in his name and for his cause.

I plead with all honest men who come to read this; join me. Join us, for the cause is one that burns within the hearts of all men. It is a cause of justice and freedom, emancipation from a tyranny that has no concerns for the customs of our ancestors or for the traditions of our fathers. It is a cause that is loyal to GOD.

THIS I DO DECLARE;

Adrian Wick

Coltaine Wick, once court mage of Riga smiles.

"Ah yes. A homeless lich joins the rebellion. Fitting." Ser Sylvestre laughs.

"I  think it's a relative Mr Sylvester..." One man would say

Coltaine notes he is the only Wick Lich, Adrian is a good lad that breathes real air and other normie things.

"What did I say about peaceful resolution?" asks Constantine.

Galahad ransacks the Wick manor, gathering all their items and minerals with a wide grin on his face.

3 minutes ago, lev said:

"I  think it's a relative Mr Sylvester..." One man would say

"You right friendo." Ser Sylvestre shrugs. "They're still related to a lich and probably homeless. Insignificant."

1 minute ago, Lyonharted™ said:

"You right friendo." Ser Sylvestre shrugs. "They're still related to a lich and probably homeless. Insignificant."

"I thought they had a manor outside Turov?" A person asks

"The Orenians must think this to be petty, let that be their downfall. Hopefully." mutters an Elf as he reads the missive.