[✓] The Hand of Mordring; Curse of Rejection

Angmarzku

12 minutes ago, Tsuyose said:

It isn't complicating anything. It's a self-moderation tool. 

I understand, though if it can be assured it doesn't over complicate and make people nervous from taking up wraiths / undead / necromancy due to this. That is what i'm worried about.

On 01/03/2017 at 9:00 AM, Evocress said:

I understand, though if it can be assured it doesn't over complicate and make people nervous from taking up wraiths / undead / necromancy due to this. That is what i'm worried about.

Necromancy has nothing to do with it, nor Undead, only taking up Wraithdom might detour one or two folk.

Just now, Tsuyose said:

Necromancy has nothing to do with it, nor Undead, only taking up Wraithdom might detour one or two folk.

Wraiths used to be something a talented necromancer could become, it's sad that they have to circlejerk Mordring to get wraithdom now.. 

Just now, drfate786 said:

Wraiths used to be something a talented necromancer could become, it's sad that they have to circlejerk Mordring to get wraithdom now.. 

The Archwraith would make someone a Wraith, they were no better- if not, worse. 

Just now, Tsuyose said:

That's ridiculous, there has to be a way for a powerful necromancer to break free from his clique and go rogue without having his magic and possible wraithdom revoked. This is why I'm against this lore, it adds the possibility of taking away magic simply because the person wishes to splinter from the group for an RP reason. We need a way for necromancers to become a wraith equivalent without being bound to any groups, magic should never belong to only a particular group. 

4 minutes ago, Tsuyose said:

*Nam flashbacks intensify* 

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.