[Shelved]The Agents of The Archaengul: Ascended Rewrite II

Very nice! It was a very entertaining read, and I most definitely loved all of the diagrams and artwork. If only all lore could be made this way.. 

1 minute ago, KiausT (The Alpha ****) said:

Very nice! It was a very entertaining read, and I most definitely loved all of the diagrams and artwork. If only all lore could be made this way.. 

giphy.gif

I'm hoping to inspire more interesting lore posts over the dreaded text-walls which will drive any man to the point of insanity.

27 minutes ago, Fury_Fire said:

Can Lefkos become an Ascended?

Please

Statement:

As of right now, soul puppeteers use the void to access the magic to gain connection to be able to utilise puppets and curses. This however means they do not have an altered soul themselves. The puppet however will have fragments of a soul.

I recommend changing the graphic stating that puppeteers (casters of the magic) have the soul altered. 

- If you look for a lore post on this, their is none. The guide has been edited by the magic team stating it does require a void connection. 

54 minutes ago, Evocress said:

Statement:

As of right now, soul puppeteers use the void to access the magic to gain connection to be able to utilise puppets and curses. This however means they do not have an altered soul themselves. The puppet however will have fragments of a soul.

I recommend changing the graphic stating that puppeteers (casters of the magic) have the soul altered. 

- If you look for a lore post on this, their is none. The guide has been edited by the magic team stating it does require a void connection. 

The Displaced Emulated graphic is meant to show the victim of a soul puppeteer and the respective puppet made from them. Soul Puppeteers themselves will never be harmed by Soulfire.

18 minutes ago, Master Sage Delaselva said:

The Displaced Emulated graphic is meant to show the victim of a soul puppeteer and the respective puppet made from them. Soul Puppeteers themselves will never be harmed by Soulfire.

Alright thank you.

If there are things that concern you about this lore, things you want clarified, or things you'd like fixed don't be afraid to post.

This includes MAT and LT members

Each person who has a vote in whether this lore is implemented is strongly encouraged to post their thoughts. We received very little information regarding our last lore's denial and while we have fixed what was asked, I know for a fact that there are multiple opinions we did not see.

There are slides and information in the powerpoint not included in the lore-post. Please be sure that the powerpoint and the lore post are exactly the same. 

-Edit- Also. Fwitch ice is, in the current lore, no way corrupted or evil. It's literally just ice. The second part is pointless as well, in the sense that: A. If the woman doesn't succumb to the curse, it goes away anyways. If you catch the woman after she's succumb to the curse, it's already going to be making radical alterations to her body that would probably just shorten her lifespan by a lot, if not kill her outright, if you removed it at that point.

corrupted ice magic of a frost witch

Women in the process of becoming Frost Witches are also susceptible to this absorption, but after the full alteration they become immune. (All of this requires OOC consent.)

1 hour ago, meg said:

There are slides and information in the powerpoint not included in the lore-post. Please be sure that the powerpoint and the lore post are exactly the same. 

Fixed.

1 hour ago, Sir K Andruske said:

Couldn't take the time to get rid of the black highlighter over the text wall but gave an entire slideshow instead? My eyes. It burns!

It's twenty slides of text and graphics that have to be maintained along with the slideshow. Give me some time to find a better way to port it over.

EDIT: Textwall has been updated and made less shitty.

1 hour ago, meg said:

-Edit- Also. Fwitch ice is, in the current lore, no way corrupted or evil. It's literally just ice. The second part is pointless as well, in the sense that: A. If the woman doesn't succumb to the curse, it goes away anyways. If you catch the woman after she's succumb to the curse, it's already going to be making radical alterations to her body that would probably just shorten her lifespan by a lot, if not kill her outright, if you removed it at that point.

Both have been removed. Keep in mind this change was added to give Frost Witches a way to counter Soulfire, without it they will need to rely on physical or magical shielding to defend themselves.

39 minutes ago, Master Sage Delaselva said:

Both have been removed. Keep in mind this change was added to give Frost Witches a way to counter Soulfire, without it they will need to rely on physical or magical shielding to defend themselves.

The ice would function fine as a physical/magical shielding, then, considering this line. 

Just as well, Soulfire cannot penetrate objects that are, themselves, unrelated to an altered soul.

11 minutes ago, meg said:

The ice would function fine as a physical/magical shielding, then, considering this line. 

Yes, though it would have to be a pane of ice or, possibly, a thick torrent of snow to decently deflect Soulfire. Any major imperfections may allow Soulfire to seep through the defense.