The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Tidemanno

-='The Graybeards'=-

11 posts in this topic

((OOC: Disclaimer, all 'speech' beneath is written in dwarven even though im writing it in english because.. the language is a pain in the ass. Regardless, if you do not know the dwarven language irp you will not be able to understand the post IRP. The language i mind you isn't supposed to be known unless you've practiced it IRP. With that out of the way, have a nice read!))

[!] Bolgnir Irongut would sit within his cave writing scrolls sat his desk. The dwarf would roll up the last scroll before putting it within his backpack as he exited his cave at the peak of the highest mountain top. It was time, time for a new hope within the dwarves, and it would start with that of the Brathmordakin. Scrolls would be pinned to walls, taverns and boards all across Axios, written in a language known only to the most religious of dwarves and the wisest of scholars. " To all dwarves who can read this, you have been summoned. The dwarves of Urguan need you more than ever. The Brathmordakin have granted me visions of the kingdom's return, however without it's people it will fall as fast as it rose. We be few, and those few we be are scattered and broken. Rise i tell you, for the kingdom who birthed you, for the kingdom who your all father Urguan founded, for the GODS that chose uss to keep the ballance of Yemekar! The Graybeards, a new clergy of dwarves devouted to the Brathmordakin. May you serve the Brathmordakin until death parts you from your service, may your beards grow gray in your work! Honour your maker trough the arts of Smithing, Runesmithing, Scholarship, preaching and sermons. Keep the Kingdom allive.. for as long as it's people still breathe, the kingdom is filled with air. Apply today! We are all brothers and sisters of Urguan, all shall be treated the same. This is by no means a replacement of the current Urguanian clergy, but a sollution in the meantime. The clergy went down with Urguan and we are the ones who shall rise it and the people of Urguan back up for the kingdom is no kingdom without it's people. The religion must be preserved during these dark times, and we shall be the ones respondible of such. -Bolgnir Irongut " it would read in the mysterious language.

Application process:

Name:

Clan:

Do you swear loyalty to the Brathmordakin?:

Do you swear to never harm another brother of the Graybeards?:

Do you swear loyalty to the Kingdom of Urguan?:

What of the skills listed above are you proficient in (Rp proffesion, such a smithing, runesmithing or Scholarship)?:

Discord tag and name:

(This group is mainly to preserve and create much much more religion rp regardless of Urguan or Ulrah. The clergy at the moment i have noticed is quite innactive and i have no way of contacting them, therefore this will be a sollution in the meantime. That's also the reason i have posted it in the 'Kingdom of Urguan' because this is not a part of the clergy, but a religious group that act the same. A FRESH START!)

Edited by Tidemanno

(( giphy.gif 

You'd see the religion is super active if you'd let go of your petty grudges and actually RPd with the dwarves.))

Barradin would chuckle before responding.

"You speak of the gods as if they were on your side.. Time to realize Urguan is gone, and that the Brathmordakin stands with Kaz'Ulrah."

7 minutes ago, dsdevil said:

(( giphy.gif 

You'd see the religion is super active if you'd let go of your petty grudges and actually RPd with the dwarves.))

((Quick question... what grudges? This post is not to **** on kaz'ulrah, its to bring back Urguanian brathmordakin rp. There is actually a quite big difference between the two. I am doing this for the sake of rp, this is what my character does. If you didn't mean Kaz'ulrah and just dwarves in general well.. that's what i am doing and that is why i made this post. IRP i have been encouraged to make this. Hope that was all, thanks for the feedback!))

A small letter would arrive wherever Bolgnir might be. The seal of Arcadia adorns the bottom of the paper once unraveled and short, neat lines of texts rest in the middle of the page.

"Honored Bolgnir,

Having read letters from your clanmates and examined your flier on The Brathmordakin, your words have certainly caught my eye and the attention of several of the other councilors. It is my thought that perhaps you are a like minded individual to the dwed who reside in The Citadel, outside of Khaz'Ulrah's religious attentions. Should you believe this to be true than I'm sure there can be a place for you here where we may all benefit from the traditional worship of The Brathmordakin together. Let this message serve as your notice of entry into The Citadel so that we may talk.

Yemekar Guide You,

Zahrer Irongrinder

Arch-Runelord of The Citadel of Arcadia"

The Seal of Arcadia

rlSY91L.png?1 

Edited by Josh3738

35 minutes ago, Josh3738 said:

A small letter would arrive wherever Bolgnir might be. The seal of Arcadia adorns the bottom of the paper once unraveled and short, neat lines of texts rest in the middle of the page.

"Honored Bolgnir,

Having read letters from your clanmates and examined your flier on The Brathmordakin, your words have certainly caught my eye and the attention of several of the other councilors. It is my thought that perhaps you are a like minded individual to the dwed who reside in The Citadel, outside of Khaz'Ulrah's religious attentions. Should you believe this to be true than I'm sure there can be a place for you here where we may all benefit from the traditional worship of The Brathmordakin together. Let this message serve as your notice of entry into The Citadel so that we may talk.

Yemekar Guide You,

Zahrer Irongrinder

Arch-Runelord of The Citadel of Arcadia"

The Seal of Arcadia

rlSY91L.png?1 

A letter would find it's way back to the Council, some scribbles of ink adroned the parchment. " I am very gratefull of you Arcadians contacting me with such kind words. I would say i am likeminded to you lads up in the air, yes. I would gladly come have a talk with you lads, however i would need to be let in. " the note would read.

4 hours ago, dsdevil said:

(( giphy.gif 

((why do you take everything so ooc'ly, it's an rp post

((Wait what? I'm fairly new to Dwarf RP but I've seen religion RP already, just not in Kal'Omith. Since it's, y'know, dead...))

"Narvark oz Urguan!." Agnar would say. "Deat' tu Verthiak 'The Kinslayer'!."

Edited by Legoboy7984

Alifer Amice can't understand the flyer but assumes straight away that it's the same rhetoric as the last flyer, especially since it's been written in a secret code that he cannot read. Clearly this is an attempt at keeping outsiders ignorant of what is happening. Alifer scoffs, assuming the worst. 

"Yet another flyer with what I presume to be an attempt in convincing others to cling to a dying culture, if I am indeed correct and this is yet another one of these being masked under some strange code then these dwed are doomed. Urguan is dead yet they presumably continue to cling on to its corpse, they should let go before Verthaik forces them to as is written."

7 hours ago, Kaiser said:

((Wait what? I'm fairly new to Dwarf RP but I've seen religion RP already, just not in Kal'Omith. Since it's, y'know, dead...))

(( This is an rp thread so please refrain from bringing OOC but i'll explain. Urguan religion rp is dying, there is actually a quite big diffference between the two. This is also something i made IRP because i was encouraged to do so Irp. Also.. i believe the reason you dont see it in Omith is because Kaz'Ulrah now owns Omith. I hope that cleared up some confusion. I wasn't talking about dwarf religion, i was talking about Dwarf Urguanian religion. Anyways, have a nice day! ;) ))