The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

in think the guild needs a sort of code word... i for example wouldnt wear the clothes or whatever in public towns where not under our control(just using me as an example). which would mean i might be attacked... if you want people to know your in the guild their could be a code that we would recognise but no one else would like: "i am laughing like a bagal" just an example but not a good one

since i won't be wearing assassins robes would u mind if u use this?

i just made it... im going to try to make one that loosks like evil priest robes to fit my position

(also im going to start putting >D< at the bottome of my messages its like a signature)

also the H at the back is kind of like a symbol for High priest

>D<

post-160-13149241741756_thumb.png

Dalfare,we have a symbol which can be tattooed onto your skin.it is basically the predator veiwfinder.And yes,those robes are ok in brotherhood fronted towns.i was thinking of a mechanic where if we are wearing robes,then people cannot tell who we are unless we state it.this will make assasinations much easyer.

lol i like the poem. and where is the tatoo?

i think we are in different time zones though.

edit:also i made some robes, they are kind of dark priesty.

i heard you made some but i post it anyway, it has dark symbols on it.

post-160-13149241741833_thumb.png

About that member list.....

Also, when the server is up, I'll just change my name to something different. So nobody can really know who I am. Except if I tell them of course. I would also be nice if we had tunnels to get in and out of places fast so we don't get caught for anything.

lol i like the poem. and where is the tatoo?

i think we are in different time zones though.

edit:also i made some robes, they are kind of dark priesty.

i heard you made some but i post it anyway, it has dark symbols on it.

sorry,when in brotherhood robes given must be worn.you can edit in anything you want so long as it keeps the given robes.

Just put on robes. Changed it so I have a face.

show me...i use the robes in skin edit so you may of done it a different way to me.

OOC: How do you post an image that's on your desktop?

take a picture of your desktop and send it.or just post the original file.if you mean that is wheer it is saved,then you just post it like you would any file.

RPC Name: Valkyria Fierce

Minecraft Name: PieMeistor

Why you want to join: Well, Valkyria likes to steal things, and what better way to do that than use the brotherhood for cover? Of course, they wouldn't know of this ( Depending on whether or not stealing in their name is acceptable. ) And well, I guess it'll make it easier for her to silence someone slandering her name. Oh, that, and she thinks ending the life of another is thrilling, especially when they try to get help.

Assassin or refugee: Assassin

Species: Elf ( Although, she tends to hide her ears. )

Grudge? None.

Ingame name:skillithead

Minecraft name:skillithead

Why you want to join: i am fairley new to this server and i want to join a clan and this seems like a clan i would enjoy being in.

Assassin or refugee: Assassin

Species: Elf

Grudge? none in particular but killing orcs always sounds good to me.