The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

I by no means condone killing for killing's sake, but if there is a justice to be sought here then my blades may at a time become those under your employ. I offer no direct allegiance to your group, but if required I will seek you out.

May the Night Mother watch over you.

(ooc: thank you, the Elder Scrolls haha!)

You sound like a mercenary!, The only difference with this and the call to arms for you is that you don't ask them for a price!, well done just hope for you that the call to arms won't discover this.

People who have heard of me may at times refer to me as a mercenary, but I find that carries a slightly negative connotation. Regardless, a mercenary I am, and a good one at that.

However, I clearly stated I would be under their employ, that is, getting paid for my services, be whatever they may.

I fear not either party. If I am required, then so be it.

You sound like a mercenary!, The only difference with this and the call to arms for you is that you don't ask them for a price!, well done just hope for you that the call to arms won't discover this.

we are the reason for the call to arms me thinks.and of course you may join my dwarven friend.just give me the necessery details and it shall be written in the sacred libraris of this dark brotherhood.

OOC this is my app, but i don't want to be known as a member of the dark brotherhood IC

Ingame name:Margarok

Minecraft name:Ijsselzichta

Why you want to join:I want to kill all the "good" dwarves and those arrogant "good" people who think they can do everything they want because they think the forces of the "good" always win

and i just like killing and hurting people in general

Assassin or refugee:Assasin

Species:Dwarf

Grudge? On the dwarves but also on all those "good" people

OOC this is my app, but i don't want to be known as a member of the dark brotherhood IC

Ingame name:Margarok

Minecraft name:Ijsselzichta

Why you want to join:I want to kill all the "good" dwarves and those arrogant "good" people who think they can do everything they want because they think the forces of the "good" always win

and i just like killing and hurting people in general

Assassin or refugee:Assasin

Species:Dwarf

Grudge? On the dwarves but also on all those "good" people

Welcome,Lesser Kol'oth.Being legion,can you be a spy?or am i mistaking you for someone.Also,shall the Dark Dwarves and Brotherhood stand together?You at the front publically causing chaos and us secretly behind the strings?

Well im still spying and i just got kicked out of the legion because im a rogue, if the time comes i will come out but not now.

"The Dark Brotherhood-C'ON,WE NEED TO BEAT THE CtA!!!"

I think by making the title seem incredibly out of place, it loses the lore of clans and guild. Can you remove the "C'ON,WE NEED TO BEAT THE CtA!!!" part?

OOC

What sign tattoo thing do we need on our skins btw?, my character already has a couple of tattoos on his shoulders wink.gif

still thinnking,andd am drawn to the idea of kind of a .

. .

type thing anywhere on the body or clothes and any colour out of red,black and blue(or any dark,hard to see colour)

okay,edired main post as the whole "elf set up this guild"thing was quite unrealistic.Now taking suggestions to spice up the history of this brotherhood.I need this polished before it gets official on the server.

Shall i design it?, im a decent skinner wink.gif, But how do you mean?. ..

you mean like .

. .

i mean like the predator viewfinder.And help with skins is welcome,but i already do some decent skins in my own time.

Well, you want to remove the hate humans part? and just make it hate everything?

then just add that the demon says that the elf has to destroy all the unbelievers (all other races) and not followers wink.gif