The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

As a lawful ranger of the wilds I do see that I will be drawing swords against many of the Dark Brother hood in the near future. I do hope you bring a challenge.

(OOC Did you take the Dark Brotherhood from Elder Scrolls: Oblivion? Just out of curiosity?)

nah,i actually came up with it out of the blue.although i had just completed shivering isles...

PS ii think it is safe to say that you dot have to roleplay in this topic unless you wish.

IGN:Hudor(Don't spread my name)

Minecraft name:jsnakata (same with that too)

Assassin

Reason I want to join: It is nice to have someone to answer too, especially if you're a killer. I want to have specific assignments.

Grudge: Not really, I'm just a sadistic person in general.

Other: I will be available at my home for duty. I'll give instructions to where it is when the server ip is given out.

Species: Elf

Accepted fellow elvesman,i hope that we shall smite many a human with our blades!You recieve a special promotion to Co leader/Keloth.

can you hire orc?

it can be politic murder...

yes,all races are welcome,but humans must prove thier worth via series of tasks that my sadistic mind will no doubt dream up...

As soon as our guild gains proper foothold in the world of Aegis, I wish to make a plan to cause wars between all three kingdoms.

nah,i actually came up with it out of the blue.although i had just completed shivering isles...

PS ii think it is safe to say that you dot have to roleplay in this topic unless you wish.

It's all good, I enjoy roleplaying, I'm actually considering creating an opposing faction seeking out The Dark Brotherhood. I figure you guys will have to do some serious murders or create some big in game changes before an opposing faction would be solely dedicated to hunting you guys down, so I'm sort of thinking a group of lawfully aligned people that are for hire to bring murderers or evil individuals to justice. Just a thought at the moment that I'm working with. We'll just have to see how things play out really. biggrin.gif

If you don't mind, I would like to edit my application post. Secrets must not escape under any cost.

It's all good, I enjoy roleplaying, I'm actually considering creating an opposing faction seeking out The Dark Brotherhood. I figure you guys will have to do some serious murders or create some big in game changes before an opposing faction would be solely dedicated to hunting you guys down, so I'm sort of thinking a group of lawfully aligned people that are for hire to bring murderers or evil individuals to justice. Just a thought at the moment that I'm working with. We'll just have to see how things play out really. biggrin.gif

it could be roleplayed ie we kill your best freind etc

it could be roleplayed ie we kill your best freind etc

Sure, shoot me some idea's and we can toy with them. I figure if you guys have a common enemy it will give you guys something to strive outside of your normal activities.

Sure, shoot me some idea's and we can toy with them. I figure if you guys have a common enemy it will give you guys something to strive outside of your normal activities.

okay,this is what i was thinking.Instead of being formed out of hatred,the DarkBrotherhood is instead an age old society that simply practices dark magika.however,when the elf joined 10 years ago he quickly rose in rank,aided by the devil to hone his evil power.he then set up a new guild here in this province and continues to spread,seeding darkness through the towns and nations.Enter your Band Of Brohams.They have recently started,are young and still to learn the true meaning of evil.you are currently just drifters who everyone dismisses as either insane or foolish to even attempt what you do.as a last resort,you decide follow up on old records of the DarkBrotherhood and stubble across info on the chapter located in the province.You make a declareation in public of your findings and narrowly escape with your life.you seek revenge...

OOH! I have an idea! And where did everyone else from the Dark Brotherhood go? They were.....disposed of. The Dark Brotherhood has reformed.

(this whole post is ooc and you don't know this in-character unless you are me or a trusted dark brotherhood person)

Well, this is a nice thing and i recognize my character in it, its a poor thing that we're fighting opposite things.

I could toy around with my backstory, im pretty interested in this and if you guys want a dark dwarven warrior in your ranks you just have to say it.