The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

Hahaha....these seem like bad combinations! A dwarf hating elf, a dwarf and an orc all together in the same organization!

Hahaha....these seem like bad combinations! A dwarf hating elf, a dwarf and an orc all together in the same organization!

i know,but if we do the job right...

You accepted the orc?, if so i will leave.

The orc is to be a valuble member if he accepts.He will figure head the orc nation when we conquer it.Do not fear,mecenary,for we shall pay you double if nessecery.if not *mimes slitting throat*

If he accepts the offer i will leave no matter what you pay me!, but elf i hope you will never attempt to slice my throat because that could have a not so happy ending.. for you!

Hmm, a happy bunch?

these quarrels have been solved.the dwarf has been evicted in favour of the orc.

haha the dwarf didnt have the sence to work with the orc lets make him our first hit (smiles evily)

haha the dwarf didnt have the sence to work with the orc lets make him our first hit (smiles evily)

I have something more...violent in mind...(laughs evilly)

Ingame name:dalfare grullnore

Minecraft name:dalfare

Why you want to join:for evil

Assassin or refugee:can orks be assasin?(if so that)

Species:ork

Grudge: (cant reveal or my enemy will find out)

It was about you,high priest and leader of seedsville.I denied your request to become an assasin as orcs are generaly...unreliable when it comes to stealth.ooc:plus we do need that figure head for seedsville.

I by no means condone killing for killing's sake, but if there is a justice to be sought here then my blades may at a time become those under your employ. I offer no direct allegiance to your group, but if required I will seek you out.

May the Night Mother watch over you.

(ooc: thank you, the Elder Scrolls haha!)

I do, however, condone killing for killing's sake. Justice is a side topic.