Removed

Roosterington

*You see a note*

"The Estate of Duncaster is searching for 1-2 workers to help in the fields to increase productivity . Other professions may be accepted but "we" mostly need field workers. "We" are also Looking for Traders who are willing to buy large quantities of commodities such as but not restricted to : Cattle , beef , leather , bread , wheat , sugarcanes , sugar , paper , stone , wood , fish and so on... . Please note also that the pay for workers will depend on productivity and can vary"

Here are the templates :

Worker template

In-game name :

OOC Username :

Character's Profession : ex. farmer

Experience in said Profession : List all the places you worked at ICly , if you have noone leave blank

Expected pay (weekly) :

Why do you wish to work for "us" (optional) :

Player activity : Timezone/ Usual hours you log on and what day of the week (If you don't know just put "random")

Trader Template

In-game name :

OOC Username :

Do you wish to buy or sell? :

What do you wish to buy/sell :

Price :

Longtime Business deal , or just one time ? :

(If you're accepted , i will put "Accepted" in the replies section and PM you)

(Also i don't know if this is better fit for the trade forum , so notify me if you think it is)

Edited by Roosterington
Duncaster no longer exists

Huckle Honepot waddles along, living his best Halfling life, when he stops to read a small note posted on the town boards of Dunshire. He strokes his chin as he reads it. "Awelp. Been farmin', fishin', and other such things 'ere, maybeh ah kin 'elp this fella out." He murmurs, bobbing his head firmly.

In-game name : Huckle Honepot

OOC Username : Porkgasm

Character's Profession : Farmer

Experience in said Profession : Been farming in Dunshire for a month now.

Expected pay (weekly) : Whatever is fair. Due to Halfling tradition, Huckles will also accept goods as payment

Why do you wish to work for "us" (optional: I seen a few of your posts around. Seems like your putting in effort to get your estate off the ground. If I can help in some small way, I will

Player activity :  Varies, but I have alot of free time.

Edited by Porkgasm
Typos