The Merry Men

ShadowNinji

So I'm kinda interested in Starting a Band of Merry Men. Steel from the rich give to the poor type thing. ((I'm not sure if villain apps will be required cause we are only bad to the rich, to the common people we will be hero's((. ((wouldn't mind getting a FM to let me know about this)

probably a small group with no real central leadership.

post if you are interested, cause I only am if others are too.

You would need to be Anti-Heros, so yes, villain apps.

[Trololol]

You take steel from the Rich!?

YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY STEEL!!... do you have any idea how long it took me to learn Java so I could hack the game and add blocks for carbon, manganese, chromium, vanadium, and tungsten!? and how many lines of code it took to let me smelt it all with Iron ingots to have steel created??

no i don't think you do.

And what would the poor do with my Steel anyway? they sure as heck can't eat it. And they don't have the science knowhow to be able to reverse engineer the product to learn how it is created.

I don't think you've thought this through.

[/Trololol]

Just to inform you mate, stealing doesn't work on LotC really. Only things worth stealing is in permissioned areas, or the minas in someones pocket. To steal minas you would need to rob them on the roads as simple highwaymen, which is not thievery really.

Just a heads up.

yeah I was just seeing if it was feasible, I don't want to be a villian, just help the people of Aegis, AND I WILL STEAL YOUR STEEL FOOL!!!

Guess Shadow Rangers will have to do.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.