Skyrunner

Sutican Watch Recruitment

[!] Posters hang across the Nation of Sutica.

6TbInhb.jpg

“Depiction of Utaria Helenson-Anarion during the flight from Atlas”

Citizens of Sutica!

We live peacefully with each other in these walls. We raise our families, make friends, and have done business for many generations.  However, our prosperity and our unity has made us soft and has attracted the lustful eyes of bandits and people who believe they can steal our citizenry. These people would soon stomp out Sutica if they could, but we will not let them! The Sutican Watch stands as a bastion against the destruction of our land. They have served ever vigilant from the islands of Vailor, to the dangerous continent of Ceru, to Caras Eldar in the fight against September, and to across the cold wastelands of Serrimor. Now we have a chance on a new continent to protect our interests. Fellow Sutican take up your sword and join the Watch. You have the chance to protect your home, your friends, and your freedom so take it. Fill out the information to apply. Sutica Eternal.

-Captain of the Watch Utaria Helenson-Anarion, Royal Consort, Head Librarian, and Steward of the Federation of Sutica

To Apply please fill out the following and send a bird to the Watch:

Full Name:
Past/Present Affiliations (Military Organizations, Nations, etc.):

Residence:

((OOC))

MCName:

Discord:

Timezone:

Full Name: Kelia
Age Young

Past/Present Affiliations (Military Organizations, Nations, etc.): Nothing Past Affilantions, Only Guard of Sutica.

Residence: No residence

((OOC))

MCName: Gioia24

Discord: owo#7120

Timezone: Gmt

Full Name: Flicks Tongue

Past/Present Affiliations (Military Organizations, Nations, etc.): Flicks tongue

Residence: Flicks tongue

((OOC))

MCName: Jallentime

Discord: You have it

Timezone: EST

Posted (edited)

Full Name: Mayan Avern

Past/Present Affiliations (Military Organizations, Nations, etc.): Medical Officer (Imperial Legion- past) 

Minister of Health and Medicine- Windsor Levy (Current)

Levy Officer - Castelo House

Shield's Burden Clinic (Imperial Legion, Past)

Clinic of Rodenburg (Present, Mayan owns the clinic, Castelo House)

Medic of the Urses in Curon (Past)

Residence: Aegrothond

((OOC))

MCName: TheRainbowRoyal

Discord: TheGayGuardian2

Timezone: GMT

Edited by TheGayGuardian2

Full Name: Zatanaes Avern

Past/Present Affiliations (Military Organizations, Nations, etc.): Citizen of multiple past cities

Residence: Sutica

((OOC))

MCName: WanderingFriend

Discord: Sapphireh20#0815

Timezone: est

Full Name: Alan Remmer
Age: I honestly don’t remember off the top of my head but it’s like 40-something.

Past/Present Affiliations (Military Organizations, Nations, etc.): Citizen of Sutica, Guardsman, member of a holy order way back when

((OOC))

MCName: dabrander

Discord: yaknow

Timezone: Mountain

3 hours ago, Goblinberg said:

Snip

[!] A letter returns:

“Welcome back Kelia, you have of course been accepted back into the Watch
-Captain of the Watch Utaria Helenson-Anarion Royal Consort, Head Librarian, and Steward of the Federation of Sutica”

3 hours ago, Old-Rattlesnake said:
Snip

[!] A letter returns:

“Interesting responses, but I have a feeling I can trust wherever this came from. You have been accepted into the Watch see a Watch Officer about orientation.”
-Captain of the Watch Utaria Helenson-Anarion Royal Consort, Head Librarian, and Steward of the Federation of Sutica”

3 hours ago, TheGayGuardian2 said:

Snip

[!] A letter returns:

“Dear Mayan, I have looked over your application and have found it very, very acceptable. Both a Legionnaire and a friend of the Castellos?! Wonderful. Please see an officer about orientation.

2 hours ago, Snelfma said:

Snip

[!] A letter returns:

“Dear Zata, I have looked over your application, and it looks alright. However, I would like to speak to you in person before I accept. Don’t worry this is just to clear things up.

2 hours ago, Alan Remmer said:

Snip

[!] A letter returns:

“Dear Alan, Of course your are re-accepted to the Watch! I haven’t seen you for a while but tell Lorelei I said ‘hi!.’

Full Name: Verne Troyer

Past/Present Affiliations (Military Organizations, Nations, etc.): Sutican Citizen | Azaghost Hold nation trader/merchant | Verden Nation Trader/merchant

((OOC))

MCName: Swimwave

Discord: swimwave#3028

6 hours ago, Swimwave said:

snip

[!] A letter returns:

“Dear Verne, I have looked over your application and it checks out. You have been accepted. Please contact a Watch Officer about orientation.

Full Name: Mhel Underson

Past/Present Affiliations (Military Organizations, Nations, etc.): None

Residence: Water District 1

((OOC))

MCName: Safryie

Discord: Safryie#7642

Timezone: GMT

1 minute ago, Safryie said:

Snip

[!] A letter returns:

“Dear Mhel, I have looked over your application and it checks out. You have been accepted. Please contact a Watch Officer about orientation.

Full Name: Renne Fester

Past/Present Affiliations (Military Organizations, Nations, etc.): Sutican Citizen, Imperial Palace Servant

Residence: Water District 17

((OOC))

MCName: Sprankles

Discord: Sprankles#0518

3 hours ago, Sprankles said:

Snip

[!] A letter returns

“Dear Renne, after looking over your information and noting your prior experiences, I will be accepting you into the Watch. However, I must expand the barracks prior to your hiring. I shall keep you posted in the future.

-Captain of the Watch Utaria Helenson Royal Consort, Head Librarian, and Steward of the Federation of Sutica.”

Full Name: Talia Fester
Age 83

Past/Present Affiliations (Military Organizations, Nations, etc.): Combat medic for ‘The Huntsmen’, a guild based in Curon

Residence: Sutica, Centeral Ward 4

((OOC))

MCName: cigarette__butt

Discord: cigarette__butt#0483

Posted (edited)

Full Name: Korg Gh’reruh

Past/Present Affiliations (Military Organizations, Nations, etc.): No past history ( though he trained in combat  ) and am current friends with non specific travellers 

Residence: No Home but may settle down in sutica 

((OOC))

MCName: Cheese_grater

Discord: lordsad#1706

Timezone: GMT ( But i dont go to sleep till like 5am so am often on alot later )

Edited by cheese_grater