The Huntsmen

Bluee

Application

Roleplay

Name: Garolletios Earl

Race: Mali’ker

Desired Role: Scholar/Medic

Reason for enlistment: Well, I think you know my main reason for wanting to see and, hopefully get the corpse of, some of these ‘new’ and... Slightly obscure creatures, it wouldn’t surprise me if we both want the same thing in that regard. I have never been much of a fighter, I’d much prefer to be at the back ensuring everyone is alright... Helping if I must, harming if I must. Let’s be frank, there is a large issue with these unhandled ‘creatures’ roaming and destroying, think about how our worlds have ended, for example- I would like to be there to help against that. And if this is what I think it is, well- Mmh, That’ll be a fun one.

OOC

Username: HotMacaroon

Discord Tag (Example#3333): Taylor#1927 

Timezone: GMT

Roleplay

Name: Nilth

Race: High elf

Desired role: Slayer

Reason for enlistment: The main reason is that Nilth admires the cause, and wishes to assist it. The creatures in Atlas have been terrorizing innocents for far too long, this cannot repeat the same way in Arcas.

OOC

Username: PotNoodleSnow

Discord Tag (Example#3333): Snowtard#7181

Timezone: Easter european time

1 hour ago, Macaroon said:

25 minutes ago, MrSnowball said:

Accepted.

Contact Headmaster Bell (Talavok#3594) to receive further instructions.

application roleplay

name: Achilles Northelm

race: wood elf

desired role: hunter

reason for enlistment: Achilles is an excellent hunter with high class skill in archery. In a bar he heard some volks talking about a new guild “The Huntsmen” something for him he thought.

OOC

username: LittleScarraptor

Discord tag: TheLittleScarraptor#1758

timezone: EU

Roleplay

Name: Michael Roland

Race: Heartlander

Desired role: Medic(Main)~Hunter(Support)~Contractor(Support)

Reason for enlistment:

Medic: I’m considered a caring person by myself and also those who are familiar with me. I can’t stand innocent poeple getting harmed, not to mention brave heroes who contribute to the safety of Arcas. So I would like to lend my helping hand and my medical knowledge to those who need it.

Hunter: As a field medic, I personally think that I shouldn’t just be able to heal those who are wounded on the battleground fighting against the mystical beasts and forced to rely solely on others to ensure my safety even though their hand is full. Thus, I’ve trained myself in the arts of combat so I can strike when needed to provide cover or distraction for a better outcome in every battle I join.

Contractor: I’m interested in most stuff I’ve came across in my life, I guess I’m just a curious person.Not just that, everything except for maybe a few random stuff, I’ve managed to learn and use quite a lot. So I also wish to research and develop new technology, especially in potions so I can heal the wounded more efficiently when I’m out in the field. When I get the chance, I would also like to try out weapon smithing since I’ve all the basic knowledge, just never a place to try it with my own hands.

OOC

Username: MaxSoulBoyz

Discord Tag (Example#3333): MaxSoulBoyz#8455

Timezone: GMT+8

Personal Request(Optional): I wish to learn water evocation under a teacher while providing service and royalty to the Huntsmen. This is solely a request, I’m still willing to join the Huntsmen even if it’s declined.

19 hours ago, TheLittleScarraptor said:

application roleplay

name: Achilles Northelm

race: wood elf

desired role: hunter

reason for enlistment: Achilles is an excellent hunter with high class skill in archery. In a bar he heard some volks talking about a new guild “The Huntsmen” something for him he thought.

OOC

username: LittleScarraptor

Discord tag: TheLittleScarraptor#1758

timezone: EU

Accepted, welcome to the Guild.

4 hours ago, MaxSoulBoyz said:

Roleplay

Name: Michael Roland

Race: Heartlander

Desired role: Medic(Main)~Hunter(Support)~Contractor(Support)

Reason for enlistment:

Medic: I’m considered a caring person by myself and also those who are familiar with me. I can’t stand innocent poeple getting harmed, not to mention brave heroes who contribute to the safety of Arcas. So I would like to lend my helping hand and my medical knowledge to those who need it.

Hunter: As a field medic, I personally think that I shouldn’t just be able to heal those who are wounded on the battleground fighting against the mystical beasts and forced to rely solely on others to ensure my safety even though their hand is full. Thus, I’ve trained myself in the arts of combat so I can strike when needed to provide cover or distraction for a better outcome in every battle I join.

Contractor: I’m interested in most stuff I’ve came across in my life, I guess I’m just a curious person.Not just that, everything except for maybe a few random stuff, I’ve managed to learn and use quite a lot. So I also wish to research and develop new technology, especially in potions so I can heal the wounded more efficiently when I’m out in the field. When I get the chance, I would also like to try out weapon smithing since I’ve all the basic knowledge, just never a place to try it with my own hands.

OOC

Username: MaxSoulBoyz

Discord Tag (Example#3333): MaxSoulBoyz#8455

Timezone: GMT+8

Personal Request(Optional): I wish to learn water evocation under a teacher while providing service and royalty to the Huntsmen. This is solely a request, I’m still willing to join the Huntsmen even if it’s declined.

You have been sent a friend request from me.

Application

Roleplay

Name: Diana

Race: Highlander

Desired role: Hunter

Reason for enlistment: Diana wishes to enlist in the Huntsmen to pursue her life-long dream of encountering and battling monsters, whilst serving honorably.

OOC

Username: Farica16

Discord Tag (Example#3333): xeach#9339

Timezone: GMT+1

Application

Roleplay

Name: Maria

Race: Mixed Elf

Reason for enlistment:

I wish to become stronger for my sister Ana and Sabriel. I want to train as hard as I can while also going on adventures with Mr.Fluffi. If I end up helping others, then I guess that's a bonus opportunity. Either way, I aim to become stronger!

OOC

Username: GammaRose

Discord Tag (Example#3333): Gamma Rose#0258

Timezone: GMT -10 (Hawaiian-Aleutian Time Zone)

Application

Roleplay

Name: Marquis

Race: Human 

Desired role: Scholar 

Reason for enlistment: Marquis is Currently a Liberian In Caliphate and would love to spread his skills to the Huntsmen, I’m very Gluttony for Knowledge I tend to I love to study and discover new  phenomenons to happen around the world, and a Guild that’s supports people like I, It’s exciting, I tend to research a lot reading a lot I tend to write a lot of notes trying my hardest to be good, The Huntsmen have plenty of Hunters by how many applications people are sending and need more people aka Scholars like I to know details I can’t have a Guild filled with Strong Men that like sending, Dumb men to war without knowing what they are up against =D 

OOC

Username: HappyCaker

Discord Tag (Example#3333): MrHappyCaker#2514

Timezone: EST 

On 4/20/2019 at 2:55 PM, Farica16 said:

On 4/20/2019 at 4:09 PM, GammaRose said:

13 hours ago, HappyCaker said:

Accepted.

Contact Headmaster Bell (Talavok#3594) to receive further instructions.

Application

Roleplay

Name: Droktar’Lur

Race: Olog

Reason for enlistment:
I am looking for my Olog to develop his skills in hunting creatures. My Olog is part of the Lur clan in the orcs which means I have some experience hunting. Only down side to having me is a few fingers from a beast might be lost ?

OOC

Username: ItzDragoon

Discord Tag (Example#3333): DragoonNuts#3613 (In discord)

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Application

Roleplay

Name: Taal

Race: Wood Elf

Reason for enlistment: Taal is a hunter, a fletcher, has fought in a few battles and has spent most his life surviving the wild as a nomad. Taal is looking to track and hunt bigger, more rewarding beasts. Helping others with monster problems and research whilst working as a team with fellow hunters will be rewarding. He also looks forward to meeting new people and making new friends.

OOC

Username: Auswolf

Discord Tag: Auswolf#2722

Timezone: GMT + 10 (Although i’m from Australia i’m usually around when the server is most active and usual event times)

Application

Roleplay

Name: Ozyais Nulltyr/Dimpledorc

Race: Mixed Elf

Desired role: Contractor

Reason for enlistment: Lack of purpose

OOC

Username: Xaevial

Discord Tag (Example#3333): Xaevial#3313

Timezone: EST

Roleplay

Name: Arevthor Tathvir

Race: Snow Elf

Desired role: Medic/Scholar

Reason for enlistment: Over his time in Fenn Arevthor has witnessed many strange and interesting events without any true explanations.  After a few of his close friends have mentioned the Hunsmen his interest has peaked.  Yet he is cautious enough to join fields that he is most familiar with in hopes of furthering his basic studies.

OOC

Username: Trekwars

Discord Tag (Example#3333): Trekwars#7141

Timezone: CST

Application

Roleplay

Name:
Aldrik

Race:
Human

Desired role:
Hunter & Scholar

Reason for enlistment:

Mercenary work against the anomalous entities of the realm.

OOC

Username: RancidHound

Discord Tag (Example#3333): RancidHound #1670

Timezone:  UTC-6