Personal info

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft Name:King_of_Gondor12

Real Age:12

How long have you played Minecraft:since 1.5

Character info

------------------------------------------------

RP Name:Thorodan_Kolanthel_The_Dragon's_Apprentice

Character age:32(human years) 177(Elf years)

Length of time in Aegis:3 days

Do you have a home within Malinor:No

Can a Member of the Elven Council for your purity and dedication to the forest:I believe the High-Prince can

Sword and Bow skill level:I don't know as I haven't much training but will do all I can to get better

Any other Skills of note:Speed of light reflexes and ability to bend will to my own as well as being able to navigate through the tree tops safely (for me)

Sentinels do not exist no more Apply on the Pathfinder forums now

Minecraft Name: vegan166

Real Age: 13

How long have you played Minecraft: bout a year now

Character Info: Torak came into aegis as a dwarf, yet now he is an elf! He just couldn't resist the kind and peaceful elves that live in beautiful trees. over the days the forest changed his appearance, giving him pointed ears, making him taller and it also changed his ways. Over the years, Torak has stayed at his Inn being peaceful, and gathering some money. Yet things changed a lot since the undead have arrived in Aegis. He knows that it's only days now that the undead will try to take over most of Aegis and Torak wants to help defend Aegis, and most of all, Malinor.

RP Name: Torak

Character Age: 40s, I guess

Length of time in Aegis: if that means the time I've played this server, then from the very first day

Do you have a home within Malinor: I have an Inn on the path to ravenhold, and probably gonna buy a house in ravenhold

Can a Member of the Elven Council for your purity and dedication to the forest: The high prince happens to be a friend of mine I bet if anyone asked him he would say I'm trustworthy.

Sword and Bow skill level: Bow, think like 201 or 200, swords, 70 or 71

Any other Skills of note: not really, I have an axe level of like 13 i think if axes are ever needed.

Please accept me I really want to join this

Minecraft Name: vegan166

Real Age: 13

How long have you played Minecraft: bout a year now

Character Info: Torak came into aegis as a dwarf, yet now he is an elf! He just couldn't resist the kind and peaceful elves that live in beautiful trees. over the days the forest changed his appearance, giving him pointed ears, making him taller and it also changed his ways. Over the years, Torak has stayed at his Inn being peaceful, and gathering some money. Yet things changed a lot since the undead have arrived in Aegis. He knows that it's only days now that the undead will try to take over most of Aegis and Torak wants to help defend Aegis, and most of all, Malinor.

RP Name: Torak

Character Age: 40s, I guess

Length of time in Aegis: if that means the time I've played this server, then from the very first day

Do you have a home within Malinor: I have an Inn on the path to ravenhold, and probably gonna buy a house in ravenhold

Can a Member of the Elven Council for your purity and dedication to the forest: The high prince happens to be a friend of mine I bet if anyone asked him he would say I'm trustworthy.

Sword and Bow skill level: Bow, think like 201 or 200, swords, 70 or 71

Any other Skills of note: not really, I have an axe level of like 13 i think if axes are ever needed.

Please accept me I really want to join this

Sentinels do not exist no more Apply on the Wardens forums now

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.