Sign in to follow this  
Katarama

Morte alla Signora delle Stelle

Morte alla Signora delle Stelle ✯ 

Death to the Lady of the Stars

⇽ – – – – – – – – – – – ⇾

Image result for painting of the night sky oil

⇽ – – – – – – – – – – – ⇾

For years a small Illatian child took in the hearts of many people she met. 

She had made friends, met new family and would eventually create a family of her own.

A feisty bright eyed lady, with a temper.

For once in life she was happy and seemingly content.

Two loving twins and a baby on the way with a man she admired greatly.

She had what she always wanted. A family to call her own.

During the news of the Emperor’s succession she was in labor.

For she was ready to brave such an event due to her prior two children.

Sadly though, the event was too much for her.

Within a minute one soul was put into the world, and one soul was taken out.

Nicoletta Sofia Alstion – Varoche had died giving birth to a beautiful baby boy.

Micheal William Varoche Alstion

Weakly she whispered to her husband who was with her when she had passed.

“Mio amore, I love you with all my heart. Take care of our children.” 

“Protect Julietta and Emma, keep John out of trouble.”

Her bright eyes were closed shut by the nurse who tried her best to save her, but eventually timed her death.

12th of the Godfrey’s Triumph, 1725.

She was twenty two when she had passed, barely in her prime.

With that, a young spirit who was never quite tamed, passed away. 

Finally rejoining her mother, her father and her brother in the seven skies.

If you look at night into the stars you can almost see a resemblance of her eyes, as if she was lovingly gazing down at you.

Watching over you with a kind spirit.

Goodnight, Nicoletta. Sleep tightly in the stars.

scmRJo7dE9RKQo3pJsTooeXNmlWdJf4g0kGx0BLOtOMfRixq5kQmhdTglLPsF1yQ-UeGSmM07cjapi687Pm9PZbCtkDGnjyBItmr8kuXCtRXKODJJ0uxnELVNG5H9B7CyCfZ25k2

Giano began to sob at the news of his sister’s death, “She-a was too young!” He thought of his father, his mother, his brother, and now his sister, all of them, all of them he considered more than tragic, “Why!? why are they dropping like-a flies!?”

Sister of the lady of the stars, Emma Alexandria, passes a gentle hand along the components of the page, her lips unable to speak else but, “God help us.”

Daleka cries very hard but so hard she cries a lot. “Who’s going to buy my bath water now 😭

Just now, Man of Respect said:

Daleka cries very hard but so hard she cries a lot. “Who’s going to buy my bath water now 😭

“I will buy your tears.”

1 minute ago, Enlightenment said:

“I will buy your tears.”

“SOLD”

Lilia finds herself silently sitting upon her bed, her dolls no longer bringing the smiles they once used to.

Pierce I would weep by his bedside, remembering many family meals and better times.

A flaxen-haired scion of a forgotten dynasty clenches the missive in her left palm, tears welling around her eyelids. “Mon Dieu, ma fille. Too soon ripped from your children.”

“Hm, first Emigliana, now her daughter.” Matthias would tap the desk. “If only.”

Catelyn couldn’t help but burst into tears at the news. “Rest in peace Nicoletta, you were far too kind for this world and you will never be forgotten.” Catelyn couldn’t fathom the idea of losing one of the only people who gave her a chance and one of her dearest friends.

Hiding in her room, Ester cries over the loss of Nikoletta. Her heart completely broken. Too much loss in such a small amount of time has left her young mind riddled with sadness. "My dearest Nikoletta, why you?" She'd mumble as she sobbed.

Natalia would wonder where her mother went as she sat in the church. Not seeming to understand any of what happened.

Posted (edited)

Mariana would be tearing up and crying in her bed, banging her head on the wall of her room, in a tear reddened voice she’d say “I-If.. Only-y we co-ould ha-had... talked.... for one last time...A mother to me... my cousin.... Nicoletta … too young.. You shall forever be remembered, Possa un angelo guidarti verso i sette cieli, e possa riposarti per sempre, Nicoletta. Then Mariana started to cry again, petting her cat that was laying on her bedside, writing a note, that had tears all over it.

Edited by LadySilky

Julietta would be looking at jewelry from a merchant

”I’ll take one of everything, not iron though, god help you if you try to slide peasant jewelry onto me- and.. that soap, wrapped please.”

The young girl would  then put her new jewels and soap away as she wanders off in her big gown before spotting a flyer as she raises a brow stepping closer to read it upon closer inspection she rips the notice from the wall it hanged on as she looks at it closely before dropping the note as she stumbles to the wall slowly falling to the floor as she clutches to her necklace, tearing her pearls off as they bounce off around her while she bursts into tears