The Aegean Academy - application thread

Tegrof

Name:

((In-game name)): Amroth Elensar

((IRL age)): 15

Who are you?:I am Amroth Elensar. My family was known in Ancient Aegis as a fierce group of warriors who could kill anyone in their path. I am proud of my family's history, buy I would like to show that my family is not just a group of killers but also scholars.

Which job and subject/s are you applying for?: Well I am proposing that I might start a new subject for the Academy. What I am proposing is that I become a Chemistry teacher and teach students the art of creating potions and using them affectively. ((Potions are a 1.9 exclusive so i dont know if you will be continuing the guild on the New Map)) If I am not able to start this class I would like to become a hunting instructor/professor.

What are your past experiences that can strengthen your chance to get the position?: ((I basically just created this character, but i have been on 1.9 pre release and played around with the potions. I also was a soldier in the Wardens with my older character.))

What are your thoughts on The Aegean Academy?: I think that it can help the people of Aegis become more aware of their land's History and perpose. It is also one of the first of its kind.

What can you help out with besides being a professor?: I could gather much food and become a farmer. Anything that will help the Academy.

Name: Brendan Kern

((In-game name:)) Remus_Lightbourne

((IRL age)): 14

Who are you?:

I am an aging halfling who currently as of now is exploring the world of Aegis and has recently come across your poster. I feel as if this is a calling of sorts. Living as many experiences as I, I feel that I have the ability to lead this school as its headmaster and move it in a positive direction.

Which job and subject/s are you applying for?:

Headmaster. I feel I am qualified for the job in which I request because I am fairly old and have braved many experiences from the largest of wars to the smallest of quarrels. In many arguments I will give my fair unbiased opinion on the matter that is at hand and attempt to solve it. I feel in the grounds of a school this can prove to be very useful.

What are your past experiences that can strengthen your chance to get the position?:

I have many personal experiences in leadership of large groups of people and have gotten a very good education myself. I understand how many systems of schools and academies function and I feel I can regulate the order of this one.

What are your thoughts on The Aegean Academy?

I believe it is a brilliant idea. I expect it to be filled with an extremely diverse community of students of all ages keen for the education they seek.((and to be packed with the sweet RP experiences all of us desire))

What can you help out with besides being a headmaster?:

I can settle quarrels between students and try to work towards the creation of a more racially tolerant classroom society. I can contribute with my ideas as well working to expand the school as a whole.

Is this Academy still open. I havent heard or seen it. And the leader isnt responding to any of the posts.

The Academy never reached an 'open' status, however it is still in development. It is unlikely that any classes will start till after the map change. The Academy hasn't dissolved, its just been put on hold for the moment while the Headmaster is away.

The Academy never reached an 'open' status, however it is still in development. It is unlikely that any classes will start till after the map change. The Academy hasn't dissolved, its just been put on hold for the moment while the Headmaster is away.

Wait so I applied to be a headmaster for nothing?

Name:Christopher

((In-game name:))Auvreaeath

((IRL age)):13

Who are you?:I am Auvreaeath a very young elf who has a lot of years to live, I am currently looking for something to by pass the time and wish that I can learn a few things from this academy.

Which job and subject/s are you applying for?:I actually wish to be a student of this academy and I hope I can take Criminal Law, History, and Hunting, then if I finish these subjects hopefully I could do Drama, Health and Development, and Economics before any more subjects become available.

What are your past experiences that can strengthen your chance to get the position?:[/] I went to the Fine Arts Craft Master at a castle I once lived in, I am very eager to learn, and hopefully can become a fine student of this academy.

What are your thoughts on The Aegean Academy?My Thoughts for the Aegean Academy is that it is a very splendid idea to have, I think it will be a great opportunity to learn more about Aegis and hopefully meet some new people.

What can you help out with besides being a professor?:I could maybe help delivering messages around to the students of the Academy, also I could help suggest ideas for construction, and maybe I could make new bulletin board messages.

Wait so I applied to be a headmaster for nothing?

The Headmaster hasn't been selected yet. Sting hasn't given himself a position so I assumed he was the acting Headmaster before the school is established.

The Headmaster hasn't been selected yet. Sting hasn't given himself a position so I assumed he was the acting Headmaster before the school is established.

So have I still a chance of becoming a headmaster?

Sorry guys, I have not been very diligent in keeping up with the Academy, and Sting/ Possut is MIA. Wolfie_Seekar has moved onto other things... ((Minion_Nalfien))and I do not simply have time to run this, so consider the academy as an orphan without a parent, that should be adopted after the map change!

Name: David Merchand

((In-game name:)) Biinary

((IRL age)): 15

Who are you?: I am a young man who just arrived to the Kingdom of Oren. I am searching for work and places to educate myself.

Which job and subject/s are you applying for?: I am applying to be a student in the fields of Business and Mercantile along with Treasury Skills.

What are your past experiences that can strengthen your chance to get the position?: I have no past experiences besides those prior to arriving at Oren where I studied mathematics and economics.

What are your thoughts on The Aegean Academy? The Aegean Academy looks like a very fine establishment where I can increase my knowledge and experience to hopefully be successful one day.

What can you help out with besides being a student?: I am a decent architech and I have recently learned how to mine. I can possibly help professors with their research. I am also fairly good with a sword if you can use that at all.

I might look into it, I dont want to join though.

Name:xHyPeR_AuSSiE

((In-game name:))Llewelyn Everbloom

((IRL age)):15

Who are you?:Llewelyn is a young wood elf looking for a women to settle down with. He is quite shy buy opens up around certain people. He is eager to learn new things and wants to become smarter and wiser.

Which job and subject/s are you applying for?:I am applying for a student in Architecture and Medical Care

What are your past experiences that can strengthen your chance to get the position?: None. He just wants to learn and become wiser and he wants to help people.

What are your thoughts on The Aegean Academy? I think it is a great idea personally.

What can you help out with besides being a professor?:Nothing...

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.