[✗] [Magic Lore] - Runesmithing

Josh3738

15 hours ago, Demotheus said:

I thought there was something like this that you could put into flesh? Like, way before bloodmagic was a thing.

Flesh runes existed for sometime, yeah. They went inactive and were shelved unfortunately.

12 hours ago, Tennallar said:

Fleshrunes, associated with the Doomforge – they were shelved some time ago.

**** you said the same thing I did lmao

15 hours ago, Tato said:

contrary to the standard of 4 months, runesmithing requires 6 months to teach, why?

how much brain power did you exert writing this

Is 4 months considered a default now? I’ve heard it drop slowly to 5 now 4, who’s doing that?

40 minutes ago, z3m0s said:

Flesh runes existed for sometime, yeah. They went inactive and were shelved unfortunately.

**** you said the same thing I did lmao

Is 4 months considered a default now? I’ve heard it drop slowly to 5 now 4, who’s doing that?

It depends on how you define fully taught but generally I think it's like four months to get to t4 and for most magics that means you know everything and just need to get better at it. 

Hmmm after reading the lore piece and other magic submissions I realized that there is only 1 thing I’d change, that being the number of slots it takes. 
I understand when magic like Druidism that is filled with spells, creatures, and other branches (shapeshifting, healing, blight healing, etc.) has a bigger cost in terms of slots but the extent of Runesmithing I believe justifies it being a 1 or 2 max tiers. (OPINION)

Thank you for submitting your Lore Games draft! You will receive input on what needs to be fixed within the next 2 weeks.

This lore has been denied.

Lore already denied.