[✓] [Feat Lore] - [Sorvian Sculpting] + [CA Race Lore] - [Sorvians]

Archipelego

2 minutes ago, Demotheus said:

How hard is it to write vampyres lol

vampires are easy. GOOD vampires are difficult.

1 hour ago, Archipelego said:

vampires are easy. GOOD vampires are difficult.

Put me in the chat for vampires and I'll help huhu. 

first things first. Emote times in milliseconds.

3 minutes ago, Demotheus said:

Put me in the chat for vampires and I'll help huhu. 

Reveal hidden contents

first things first. Emote times in milliseconds.

its on hiatus until i can stop cringing long enough to write more

12 hours ago, Archipelego said:

As far as redlines go, what would you suggest? I submitted this fully expecting to have missed smth, so do tell pls

As for the magic slot; I would argue sculpting is more appropriate as a feat. Feats generally only serve one or a few small functions, and all sculpting does is allow one to create and maintain sorvians

I see you added the redlines on the making combat against the Sorvians a bit more fair. I thought they were a bit too OP until you added that puncturing the chest would lead to their death as well. 

Regarding the magic slot. I definitely agree that the sculpting would count as a Feat. I just personally think that all Feats such as golemancy and runesmithing should take up a magic slot due to their quite  powerful abilities. But I guess that’s for another discussion.

6 hours ago, Vermy said:

I see you added the redlines on the making combat against the Sorvians a bit more fair. I thought they were a bit too OP until you added that puncturing the chest would lead to their death as well. 

yeah, thats been a part of the lore since the start, just smth that slipped through the cracks when i was making redlines. ty for bringing that to my attentoin

yeah okay. theoretically if one was a lich and had their phylactery could they still learn this?

58 minutes ago, Zacho said:

yeah okay. theoretically if one was a lich and had their phylactery could they still learn this?

uhh i dont see why not

Thank you for submitting your piece! Your piece is now under review and a reply will be given once a verdict has been reached.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.