A Wedding Announcement

NestroPapaya

A Wedding Announcement

9th of Snow's Maiden, 1769

[!] A strikingly embellished missive is tacked into the walls of Al-Faiz. With a flourishing golden border and clean, elegant writing, the notice announces the following:

The Al-Nabeel family graciously invites you to attend the wedding between our beloved Amir Fahad Al-Nabeel and his partner, Emily Delaney. This joyous ceremony has been foreseen for many years, and it is our pleasure to finally announce it to the public. 

The Al-Nabeel family will be holding the wedding and following reception, which will be open to all attendees. An assortment of foods will be available at the courtesy of the Thousand Stars Restaurant, and fun activities will take place to occupy the guests.

The Thousand Stars Restaurant will be open to all - it will host events, food, and general merrymaking. Events that will take place include dancing, games of chess, and ‘guess the correct block’. Even those who have two left feet or little faith in their intellectual capabilities are invited to partake in the festivities without reserve or shame.

The wedding ceremony itself will also be open to the public--all who wish to attend may attend. We look forward to a large turnout and hope that the following celebrations can help all denizens appreciate the blessed union of the bride and groom!

Signed,

Fahad Al-Nabeel

With the help of his cousin, Layla Al-Nabeel

[OOC Note: The Wedding will be on Thursday 5/21/2020 @ 1:30 PM EST]

[Coords:XYZ -717 58 633] Credits to @Amelica]

Take the southern road from ct and continue past sutica until reaching a bridge that links to korvassa then take a left from the crossroads and continue the road until you see Al-Faiz!

g00TKKx5GdL-NKLkOPXANYf_nWT8BGCouqHgm7oi1QhYjAGR1CCNCSjk7RzKLxfKZYeA1eDdShhhCf1TqPbWnDHbszWi4xvFuMbhBr8CAneURmVQ-gXZXqdyozabgtaFIZs_M2qa

Layla Al-Nabeel looks proudly upon her work, her normally cold and sardonic expression softening incrementally as she reads over the announcement one final time. A subtle smile passes over her face, though it disappears as quickly as it comes.

“Little Fahad. Growing up fast, hm?”

Humming to herself, she pockets the missive, meandering off into the depths of the village. 

“There’s a lot of work to be done.”

A cloaked figure slips into the city, hidden in the shade. They disappear into one of the buildings, but this will not be the last time they are spotted- one can only wonder who this individual is and what they are doing- How did they get into the city when the gates were closed, and how long do they plan on staying? Is it just coincidence that they arrived just before the wedding? . . .

Antar Ibn Karim Al-Shams smiles “grandkids soon Inshallah......”

Garret Palmer Junior grinned at the announcement, “Ah, ‘tis finally Fahad’s time to get married...” He paused, smiling, “May’aps my day’ll come soon ‘swell.”

Emily Delaney smiled warmly as she gave an approving nod towards the invitations that were sent out. With a subtle hum, she leaned in to gently kiss the Farfolk Prince between the brows.   “We have much to prepare before our big day, habibi. I’ll be upstairs working on my dress. No peaking!”   She’d say with lightly squinted eyes and a small grin.

5 minutes ago, UwUuSoWarm said:

Emily Delaney smiled warmly as she gave an approving nod towards the invitations that were sent out. With a subtle hum, she leaned in to gently kiss the Farfolk Prince between the brows.   “We have much to prepare before our big day, habibi. I’ll be upstairs working on my dress. No peaking!”   She’d say with lightly squinted eyes and a small grin.

Fahad Al-Nabeel would close his eyes as he was kissed, The Prince would then flash her a smile as he poked her cheeks ”B-But, not even a little peak?! Fine- I won’t look...I can’t wait to get married to you, my love~”

1 minute ago, Nestro_Miner said:

Fahad Al-Nabeel would close his eyes as he was kissed, The Prince would then flash her a smile as he poked her cheeks ”B-But, not even a little peak?! Fine- I won’t look...I can’t wait to get married to you, my love~”

“The more you peak, the longer it’ll take me to get done. I love you!”   She mused with a chuckle, kissing his cheek once before she then disappeared upstairs to get to work!

"More food! Could this town get any better?!" Arto laughs. "Just need ta' get that damn lute off of that craftsdwarf, maybe I could earn some by performin' at the wedding?" Arto wonders.