ibraheemc2000

A Wedding in the Sand

WdZqgfnsGkAs4UXsyFe0W94AVaKF6EwAXiuMQ3E2-KwD6gAUU1yFsec4nkVMKeJ6oGATSyKle4f3kUMNtMuVQD5wF6BQ8HjeWUE7jSbtCxGKevaf65bMsha59J26BiI4QOR33qiy

Damon august picked up the letter from the bird while he was taking a sip of his coffee and started to read with a smile as he noticed what it is about "ahh... i will surely be their for my akhi" he said placing the invitation at the table so he wouldnt forget

Fahad smiles at the invitation, looking out from the Palace’s windows. “It shall be my honor to attend.”

Garret Palmer Junior glanced over the invitation as the falcon landed before him. He gave a wide smile as he tucked the note into his pocket, “Finally! Saeed’s gettin’ married... aye, I’m goin’ to be tryin’ my ‘ardest to get ‘are!”

Yahya pounds his fist against his chest, a beaming smile sat on his face. “It would be my honor to come!” the qalashi would exclaim, already preparing for the day.

Lets out a light chuckle as he read over the invitation "Alfa Mabrook Yabna Hamza, it is about time you set roots!"

“I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere,” comments an eternally petty Qali before crumpling the invitation and curses the kafirs.

[!] Esmae scanned the invitation over, a light smile forming on her face and looking to her companion across from her, past her cup of tea. “Would you care to accompany me, Ismael?” She questioned, fingers tapping lightly against the cup as she awaits an answer.

16 minutes ago, tadabug2000 said:

[!] Esmae scanned the invitation over, a light smile forming on her face and looking to her companion across from her, past her cup of tea. “Would you care to accompany me, Ismael?” She questioned, fingers tapping lightly against the cup as she awaits an answer.

[!] Ismael was in middle of sipping the tea, his eyes rosing up to look at Esmae as she was scanning the invitation, he set down the tea “It would be my pleasure”  He smiled, dipping his head

I’m sorry for this reply not fitting the trend, but I want to go, but I don’t know where it is. Can anyone send me an image with a pathway from Cloud Temple to the place where this is happening? Please do, I really want to go.

9 hours ago, Kaiser550a said:

I’m sorry for this reply not fitting the trend, but I want to go, but I don’t know where it is. Can anyone send me an image with a pathway from Cloud Temple to the place where this is happening? Please do, I really want to go.

7 hours ago, Kaiser550a said:

And is this happening in Sutica? Or where else?

3ZcjzfJqQB7JM7C4z_C_cym03D28OmZa0vyb4BcWaPzsjPhsDVJDhCk0iOB24Oh83KQ7nneHV18XOXaQFboiPYIC4ERB4Az3-lpbBe9A6tAOt9htdlllH3ZNeFKSbiGgBO6ksrMt