Monthly Player Appreciation of Haense [III]

MissToni

z1WmUmscH0wRg6y8EoJAjp8ijX6i-BSskmIwyHgm8I2wzN5UwtAi8SmK3NFfnRHIWnBe3XsM4rH4XCnvlG7SitkgJ9Uio-lNUrTAduac0QVK6G9CpXS7XlNwCXoufDQVbyr3DTs0

Monthly Player Appreciation

November 2020:

Xarkly

Xarkly has been part of Haense since 2016. His first character Floris van Loden being a steward, later becoming a maer of St. Karlsburg. Under Piovs reign he was a minor baron.

During Atlas he became more involved in Haense under his character Ruslan Amador and was a maer for several terms throughout the map. He also later played as Edward Alimar, who was the Lord Auditor; Better known as the Lord Seneschal nowadays.

He worked together with some other people from Markev when things fell apart with Renatus, trying their best at not getting warclaimed. Working hard on the very long process of rebuilding. Afterwards, he took a well deserved break.

He came back to Haense in April 2020 as Konstantin Wick. He started an eventline that made him famous and loved by the whole community. The Scyfling Wars. It lasted throughout the summer and was multiple events scattered throughout the months. Making it possible so people might attend at least one.

Slightly before the event finished he became the Lord Justiciar as his character had won a number of court cases and been heavily involved in the House of Commons. After Seannie PK’d he became the Lord Regent. Working hard to bring about certain changes, like recreating our knighthood. 

And today he is our Lord Palatine!

Along with this Xarkly has been a voice of reason for many, as someone told me he will listen and not assume you mean something bad even though you perhaps explained yourself badly. And I believe from my own experiences with the man that is very true. We hope to see you continue to grow and do much for Haense.

My personal message to you Xarkly is that I adore the way you roleplay Konstantin. Your emotes always make me laugh, as sometimes they are so silly I do not know what to make of them. I also think you can be really kind and understanding, along with being patient of others. Keep on being your lovely self!

This month is for you @Xarkly!

Spoiler

I could not find the page creating thing on the forums anymore, so I skipped the first part explaining what this is about since it is on the other two posts. And because people have become familiar with these posts of mine now.