Seregon Goods and Imports

╔✦Seregon Goods✦╗

╚ ✦ & Imports ✦ 

RCRB0v_unQdC5PGCyc6izzEgA8-SJuGRBlvSpwUpf_kzlyYjD7cQpnHTgTP7vlLAueRkWaSeoaIk_IKSzrimytHwsS1Pm-u4IMU8MXCmoH16BfVW4SmjDxDXmT9oWjZeJvOUhadK

Established in the First Age, Early 1740s, Arcas.

eQ1C4AF7huasJNxQHc4nKbG8u4vohrlUdCW5P6Gga2PK62vlP4tABp_Yad0UQQY0k3bmobR75W4ohXAn-TBt-hqBfD5TKx2BgcDfT_-NI-v9inO8DMpdeVrDDyFRJar21capY2oz

When I established Seregon Goods and Imports, I was not expecting it to prosper as long as it has. When I established it, I expected to leave it all behind, but such expectations were seen to be false. Now, I stand in the early twilight of the Second Age, my shop standing once again in Karinah’siol, same as it did in Laureh’thilln. 

I am proud of the preservation that has come with my business. I am hopeful for the many more contacts I am bound to make through my endeavours, and grateful for the ones I already have.

In Arcas, I had two shops, my main location in Laureh’thilln, Haelun’or, and a stall in Helena’s busy streets. Now, in Almaris, I am currently standing at one shop in the Ellir’siol Shopping Centre in Karinah’siol. A secondary location has not yet been decided, as everyone is aware that the economy is a little rocky.

Seregon Goods and Imports was founded on a few base ideals…

✦  High Quality Goods for Low Costs

✦ Unique Goods, not found anywhere else.

✦  Our homebrewed liquors, local to Haelun’or

✦  As well as the import of foreign goods so that the Mali’thill may have access to such goods within the city, without risking safety in inclimate relations with the rest of the world. 

What started as a tiny project for a festival in the Duchy of Westmarch many years ago, with a few blankets and toys, has grown into this. I can’t say I’d have it any other way, as unexpected to me as it was. Here's too many more years in business.

DeleSign.png.522481c6a15e63552573390519248236.png

eQ1C4AF7huasJNxQHc4nKbG8u4vohrlUdCW5P6Gga2PK62vlP4tABp_Yad0UQQY0k3bmobR75W4ohXAn-TBt-hqBfD5TKx2BgcDfT_-NI-v9inO8DMpdeVrDDyFRJar21capY2oz

[!] Included are drawings of some of the current stock in Seregon Goods and Imports. It is not a complete list, it seems.

Spoiler

unknown.png

✦ 2 Mina

unknown.png

✦ 2 Mina

✦...and much more!