Peerage Edict of 352ES

CaptainHaense

Peerage Edict of 352ES
13th of Vzmey and Hyff, 352ES

Issued and Confirmed by His Majesty, Koeng Josef I

z9sIFsH_XDGBNyIS4kZtDaXgRsu8W-GEAENRrojwSzHOBFhFk4i6YkK1fRHscXvhXUEgXzCwc1Va6wJQLO8aDpRHu0mbYyT6S4gYWwwp7xedKF0wDo1bloAVbwXEIMltRCFq2lBr

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

By proclamation of His Majesty, Koeng Josef, the Crown has deemed it fit to alter the standing of several vassals of the realm in order to more accurately reflect their current standings within Haeseni society.

The changes are as follows:
The Margraviate of Korstadt shall be returned to the crown, and the House of Kortrevich shall be granted the Viscounty of Krusev as their new primary title, their contributions to the realm not reflecting that of a Margraviate or Count.

The County of Chatnik shall be returned to the crown, and the titular title Grand Prince of Muldav dissolved, the contributions to the realm of House Alimar not reflecting that of a peer of the realm.

All other peers shall remain unaltered at this time.

IV JOVEO MAAN,
His Royal Majesty, Josef I, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Ulgaard, Lahy, Sorbesborg and Slesvik, Duke of Carnatia and Vidaus, Margrave of  Korstadt and Rothswald, Count of Chatnik, Nenzing, Graiswald, Karikhov, Baranya, Kvasz, Kavat, Karovia, Kovachgrad, Torun, Turov, Kaunas, Alban, Reza and Markev, Viscount of Grauspin, Baron of Thurant, Rytsburg, Venzia, Essenstadt, Krepost and Kralta, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA," Ailred wheezes, coughs and splutters, "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA."

"Rest in piss, Alimar."

Erik Kortrevich frowns at the state of his house before continuing to burn in hell

Maya Alimar salutes from the seven skies.

Father Adelric would read the missive in a concerned manner, humming for a moment. "It is just and right for our temporal leaders to decide and disenfranchise my cousins of Alimar, for they have let their name fall upon disgrace. I however am upset that the Grand Princes of old are turning in their graves because of this missive's public nature." He'd mutter towards Cardinal Reinmar for a moment, before proceeding with their plans for a mass.

“Guess hell is all loose? Or **** starting? Eh who cares.” Says Theodosiya a Vryonov, away, free and long gone from her homeland taking the life as a wild woman in the woods. Only hunting till the end of her life.