Bounty: The Butcher

Ztrog

[!] There would be posters plastered and thrown about across Almaris, with an illustration and the following information.

Wanted 

For Mass Murder, Robbery, Kidnapping

ETKVmKB_8rPmEqZkVd5XceC71vTeFhAVOzvePeHOJ6DXoyRNwWEqa0bQGnZWDzBqO2cFXT3789R2003cBQ8dJJSxWS4J_9DJOFTLCD67SF7-lgGnG-lFh3fEagiurrG2KbXqL8M4

Regis the Butcher

Dead or Alive

Reward: 100 Mina

Warning: Use caution when apprehending the individual who is presumed armed and very dangerous. When an individual is captured or killed bring evidence or the subject to Desmond Bloodworth in Talon’s Port. 

"Only a hundred Mina? Eh, I suppose money is tight at the moment, I suppose it's time for adventure!" The blind man reads over the paper, hopeful to find this criminal and bring him to justice

Einar looks over the bounty, then putting on his helmet "Money is Money."

The Palmer perks a brow while looking over the poster, "Looks like it's time to have some fun again." A sly smirk started to grow across her face as she took the poster off the wall and headed off.

A violet-eyed she-elf spied the poster and tucked the copy away for future reference. "I'm no bounty hunter, but a hundred mina could buy me and Lle a house. Not to mention it would take a dangerous brigand out of the game. Ah, why not?" she spoke to her friend and temporary care-taker, Aelrindel.

Perks his brow at poster, after couple of second he'd hit his chest twice "Vode, it's time for hunt"