Clinic news letter

f96dd2ae783469c504e3c3d580848ac3.thumb.png.a7632090ca72d8bcbec5833ce63b8025.png

From the desk of the First Medic, Mica Grandaxe 

News and updates

On my travels around the continent I have heard about several medical herbs similar to those found around our last home, though further searching testing should be done. 

This news brings further advances in the care we provide for the kingdom, and with whispers of war on the wind we must be well stocked and prepared for whatever dark forces dare challenge us. Thus, I will start collecting expeditions. I highly encourage that fellow members also take part in collecting to help boost our supplies, if you are in need of tools for this please contact me as i have a few pairs of shears to hand out. Valyndris Grimgold has done some searching as well, speak to her if you need information on where to find certain herbs. 

As well as this, the clinic is planning several lessons on field medicine and emergency healing. This will be led by second medic Falk Irongut, if you have any questions please feel free to contact either me or Falk. Times and dates will be released soon!

Alongside these lessons, I would like us to build relations with our allied nations’ clinics, by sharing knowledge, resources and manpower. When we do this We strengthen our skills and our friendships as well. Please contact me if you are interested in helping with this.

One final note, I will be planning a clinic wide meeting and expect everyone to be there. Not only for everyone to ask questions but to set the lay of the land and what we as a clinic will be working toward. This is a must for any and all medic trainees to attend as you will be meeting a lot of the higher up medics of the guild, most of whom will be your teachers.  

signed

33ace0bb878ecd2399cd8dc315915a41.png.db8bc900fe9d2aabced30ef54e0d5c82.png