Takhrib Ruin Teaser

excited

looks dope sign me up

I could have sworn I suggested building something similar to Al-Khazneh when I was either LoreMaster or with the Event Team. That you build it long after I've left leaves me sad. The build looks incredible!

4 hours ago, Gaius Marius said:

I could have sworn I suggested building something similar to Al-Khazneh when I was either LoreMaster or with the Event Team. That you build it long after I've left leaves me sad. The build looks incredible!

Never too late to return Gaius and try your hand at it once again. I would love to see you around even just for a day to play in my event line! 

Epic build, epic event. Thats all I want to say, big thanks to who worked on this. And Im excited to see what will come. 

UPDATE: 1/16/2021

The event for Takhrib Ruin is in the initial stages of development. I am going to be attempting to get @Treshure to help me develop a teaser video which we will release at an unforeseen time in the future. I am bringing on Lore Consultants and creatives to help me bring this idea to life! In the next couple of days, I will also be releasing a list of names that will be considered the Priority Que for our first excavation event which will also (for now) be undisclosed until more extensive work is done as the Event Team kicks back into gear with the coming return of @ScreamingDingofrom his time screaming into the Void. 

Stay tuned! 

ayo lemme uh, whenever they turn on events again, lemme come pls <3