Hiebe

I love this ngl

good job world team!

okay but I want my npc plugin back

this tile improvement system feels like some extrapolated board game stuff

-signed, a boomer

On 2/8/2021 at 11:53 PM, Hiebe said:

Improvement Costs:

There has been a bit of confusion recently regarding the cost of improvements. The economy team would like to clarify that the cost of improvements is 2500 minas as an initial investment and 50 mina of weekly upkeep.

Just so I'm not confused about the prices - does each individual improvement (clay, lava, ground, etc...) cost the 2500 mina + 50 mina/week upkeep, or is it an all-in-one improvement for that price.

57 minutes ago, Waibiao said:

Just so I'm not confused about the prices - does each individual improvement (clay, lava, ground, etc...) cost the 2500 mina + 50 mina/week upkeep, or is it an all-in-one improvement for that price.

it's individual afaik

This whole 'releasing new features' every few weeks is very off putting and I think shows how rushed 8.0 was, barely anything is actually complete and its not even releasing new features - its releasing things that should have been here from day one...

58 minutes ago, Basil Moroul said:

This whole 'releasing new features' every few weeks is very off putting and I think shows how rushed 8.0 was, barely anything is actually complete and its not even releasing new features - its releasing things that should have been here from day one...

Ever heard of patches? We are adjusting to our original plan for improvements and adding more nodes for people to collect resources.

1 hour ago, Hiebe said:

Ever heard of patches? We are adjusting to our original plan for improvements and adding more nodes for people to collect resources.

Vortex was rushed way to hard, we all know this. The problem isn't that things are still being added, the problem is that what we're seeing added is stuff that should've been present at launch. 

Remember how spooks had zero counters at the start of the map because Aurum weapons didn't exist? Yeah, that's the sorta stuff I'd love to see avoided for future map launches that involve big plugin changes.

Nothing we can do about it currently, of course, but hopefully we learn from this and don't repeat this mistake in the future.

2 hours ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Vortex was rushed way to hard, we all know this. The problem isn't that things are still being added, the problem is that what we're seeing added is stuff that should've been present at launch. 

Remember how spooks had zero counters at the start of the map because Aurum weapons didn't exist? Yeah, that's the sorta stuff I'd love to see avoided for future map launches that involve big plugin changes.

Nothing we can do about it currently, of course, but hopefully we learn from this and don't repeat this mistake in the future.

Totally agree. 

On 2/8/2021 at 9:06 PM, ibraheemc2000 said:

What about coal, we can't have oil, so let us have some way to power our smelters ;~;

Late to the post, but coal is so scarce, it makes ferrum practically worthless unless you have a **** ton of coal.

21 hours ago, aiden0023 said:

Late to the post, but coal is so scarce, it makes ferrum practically worthless unless you have a **** ton of coal.

WIth Vortex 1.0.0 coming soon these types of resources are gonna change a lot. You can find some information on this topic in this thread.