The Heathens | A Letter

-AG3D2uqeBwVEdWyb1a2GJxnCaWNmrAy_hurffon1Juv4ABqZJuSFbWkQhDw9GZt_yZVU76l4V1NvexrGTZxDAoLEQ6HQzcI17Z9luP5oO9xrbiQQ5f85ApY9QChD2GMKjcibUY3

The Heathens 

A Letter: by Archbishop Ivarus of Henrikev

Rr6Jcpkx34YxdRsYp4rByiDUNi7dOTsDaIl6EUGA

"Take hold of this blade, a symbol of holiness, and by it you shall cleanse mankind of sin." - Scroll of Gospel, 4, Book of Owyn, verse 24.

WwTSHjM-AXG9gZlfCrFCSbPp2FRbZHO2a0CmTWKirWPsB6BU8wlOGxcOd9MvB5ey8C_LKizEQf9840Mldng183xvpCeYG6g_EwZkdmdpH3wmCwqwXYG1ASU0scqxVSgkMjEbZBle

Godan is great, for he is the one who shall protect you against the temptations that the heathens bring to you. For you, Canonist Nations are the representatives and Godan his swords and arms on earth, as you have been chosen to protect his Word and his Believers. There is no higher power, than that of Godan, it is his power who shall look after you and secure your faith. Let not the heathens triumph over you, for you are a Canonist, a Godloving man or woman, who is willing to protect his or her faith until death.

The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, for He watches every step a heathen makes to attack our Faith. The heathens, sent by Iblees, shall feel the wrath of Godan, for Godan shall choose you; believers of Him to fight in his name. Might you be oppressed to renounce your faith; I will assure you that Godan will provide for you, for He is as a Father to you, as you are a Child to him. For those who question Canonist norms and values against Heathens; you must acknowledge that we are merciful towards those who wish to convert from their Heathen beliefs to Canonist Beliefs, as they have discovered the righteous path of Godan. The barbarians who have paid for their cruelty in many wars have witnessed the wrath of The Lord with their own eyes, they now acknowledge the Lord His higher power; for they he is the only true God, not the gods of the heathens. 

I ask of you, Canonist Armies, to let them feel the wrath of Godan as you are apart of His Holy Judgement. Godan shall judge those who are your enemies, for it is only Him who judges who shall go to His Seven Skies or The Void of Iblees. You, Canonist Soldiers and civilians, should fear no man, no matter how wicked for you are the instruments of Godan. Let the heathens see how Godan responds to the acts the heathens perform towards our fellow Brothers and Sisters. 

"Thus the Lord was wroth with Godfrey and he spoke “Lo, you have been proud and called my work your own. Who clove the waters from the earth, and who created the Skies and the Void? Who breathed breath into the first man, and who named you the Son of Horen? Will a pot rebuke its maker? Will a father kneel before his son? I have made you and your kingdom.” - Scroll of Gospel, Book of Godfrey, Verse 23 - 26

WwTSHjM-AXG9gZlfCrFCSbPp2FRbZHO2a0CmTWKirWPsB6BU8wlOGxcOd9MvB5ey8C_LKizEQf9840Mldng183xvpCeYG6g_EwZkdmdpH3wmCwqwXYG1ASU0scqxVSgkMjEbZBle

Archbishop Ivarus of Henrikev

160 Russian art ideas | russian art, art, ivan bilibin

Edited by sashimichopped

Theoderic would frown upon reviewing the 'thesis' "How is this a thesis, what are you arguing? This is just a collection of polemics with a layer of pious paint. Do you have a theological point to make or are you just going to say Godan a lot?" he'd say rather disappointedly

Tylos I nods a few times at the document, agreeing with his Archbishop, "..Only one side will get out of this war as a winner, and that will be the side of Godan."

Garret Darkwood takes a break from winning battles to read the letter he nods and signs the Lorraine in agreement "I pray every day for the conversion of Heathens, however I must defend people like the little girl who was nearly bowed to death in Providence by these heartless heathens. They will come to us, we will show them mercy, until then I give myself to be an instrument of GODs wrath, and defend our way of life, our holy see, and GOD himself. When duty calls I will pay my price, for the Empire I will give my life" Garret Darkwood looks up to the banner of the Holy Orenian Empire, in the distance the Basilica in Providence, he then kneels in prayer then stands up and Salutes the banner and runs back into the war against the Heathens.

5 hours ago, rep2k said:

Tylos I nods a few times at the document, agreeing with his Archbishop, "..Only one side will get out of this war as a winner, and that will be the side of Godan."

"With all due respect Your Holiness, GOD is not participating. Oren is an awfully depraved nation full of sin, false piety when it suits them being their trademark; one should not dare associate it with His Grace. The Orenians like to pretend this is a holy war, but it is not. Rather they pay lip service to His cause. If you do not believe me, then think of the Cathedral in Providence where things are stolen on a daily basis. It is a dangerous thing to believe such a faulty thing.... Is it not? Prelest that is. Giving one's life for the Empire is foolish, but giving one's life for GOD is not. One should remember that these two things are not the same. I, for one, will not forget the slaughter that has befallen our brothers at the Diet of Karosgrad by the godless Imperial State Army and neither should you, I think.. I hope... These Orenians are leading their souls to eternal damnation with their puffed up behaviour and you are encouraging it? Shouldn't you be correcting them?" Questioned John, the youth having frowned at the Pontiff's comment. 

5 hours ago, Christóforos said:

"With all due respect Your Holiness, GOD is not participating. Oren is an awfully depraved nation full of sin, false piety when it suits them being their trademark; one should not dare associate it with His Grace. The Orenians like to pretend this is a holy war, but it is not. Rather they pay lip service to His cause. If you do not believe me, then think of the Cathedral in Providence where things are stolen on a daily basis. It is a dangerous thing to believe such a faulty thing.... Is it not? Prelest that is. Giving one's life for the Empire is foolish, but giving one's life for GOD is not. One should remember that these two things are not the same. I, for one, will not forget the slaughter that has befallen our brothers at the Diet of Karosgrad by the godless Imperial State Army and neither should you, I think.. I hope... These Orenians are leading their souls to eternal damnation with their puffed up behaviour and you are encouraging it? Shouldn't you be correcting them?" Questioned John, the youth having frowned at the Pontiff's comment. 

The old Pontiff wonders if he is tripping hard or he really hears the voices coming from his office.. It was time to leave the medicine which was recommended by 9/10 doctors.

5 hours ago, rep2k said:

The old Pontiff wonders if he is tripping hard or he really hears the voices coming from his office.. It was time to leave the medicine which was recommended by 9/10 doctors.

"Booooooooh!" shouts John from behind the door of the Pontiff's office before running off.