Looking for Arcane magic book - prefferably fire evocation

Heya i'm looking for a spell book from which learn evocation. Best case scenario would be fire evocation. If someone has this book contact me on discord - GeneralPumpkinCZ#1005

I'm willing to pay for it.

I can vouch for this person getting th magic please give them the magic.

Please stop asking for magic on the forums, at the very least do so as an actual RP letter rather than you begging for it OOCly because it's so painful to watch you spam 'plz giv magic' over and over again. 

While there are currently no self-teach spell-books available, I would suggest seeking out an evocation self-teach altar which exists in game and making an /sreq to interact with it. These can be found in various parts of the map and will often indicate that you must contact the ST to interact with it. Let me know if you have any questions!

Full agree with @Screecheron this one. If you want the best experience from the server, you really need to stop asking in OOC and pursue this purely in RP. I understand that you're also doing the roleplay for it, but acquiring magic would be much more fulfilling if you accomplished it through roleplay rather than looking for it OOCly. Plus, asking for magic in OOC is not very well received by the community and would likely make teachers unwilling to take you as a student because of it

Besides, magic isnt that fun anyways :)

Your application was only accepted a few days ago. Instead of hunting for magic you should spend time finding a community you enjoy RPing in and make friends both OOCly and IRPly. Everything comes with time, eventually, if you provide good Roleplay, you will end up with magic, but it takes work. Asking/begging for magic OOCly is a big “No-No” in a lot of magic groups so you should really avoid it.

Also magic should really be a way to add some flavor to your RP, if you feel you need magic in order to have fun Roleplay then I’d really recommend you spend more time without it till you change that opinion.

5 hours ago, Screecher said:

Please stop asking for magic on the forums, at the very least do so as an actual RP letter rather than you begging for it OOCly because it's so painful to watch you spam 'plz giv magic' over and over again. 

This man is a high quality rper who 100% deserves the magic. It's appalling to see people discourage a new player and his ambitions so much. With how difficult magic is to find on LOTC it makes sense that he'd turn to the forums to ask for it. Please be more tactful in how you respond to new player posts and understand this player probably deserves magic more than many people who currently have magics.

42 minutes ago, Orlanth said:

It's appalling to see people discourage a new player and his ambitions so much

Indeed! Magic roleplay.... the pinnacle of lordofdecraft. Yes, i fully discourage a new player to seek magic instantly as they join. That desiredbreakfast fella rounded it up pretty well, read it up if you want:^) I also believe, that they should firstly develop their characters rather than seek funny fire ball magic. 

With how difficult magic is to find on LOTC it makes sense that he'd turn to the forums to ask for it.

Literally not even that difficult. Self-teaching altars and housemagery books are all around, if you dig just a lil bit, perhaps ask ppl IRP in a civil manner- there's a big chance you'll stumble onto something eventually. It's not atlas times where the only chance of you attaining a magic is by getting an actual teacher.

Please be more tactful in how you respond to new player posts and understand this player probably deserves magic more than many people who currently have magics.

indubitably!