First Edict of the Barbanov Maership - Capital Cleanup Initiative

Mio

FIRST EDICT OF THE SECOND BARBANOV MAERSHIP

WSZYR EDYKT I VE ZWIENZYR BARBANOV MAERSTAT

dwoxCk3Xb8uGcWynODIfaJOvc0BQF8uae6bS0wHJVBwB7_uG9wBETzHY7M8YlEpsAnU6MhtKP_TVPOiv1m-zjlIh7TygdR--Hgkf0h-UYLTQmjIjt63e1O3KCowg6NMEDgg-OwuG

Issued on 5th of Msitza and Dargund, 375 ES

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

CAPITAL CLEANUP INITIATIVE

In the past decade, the Royal Capital of Karosgrad has undergone several hard fought and bloody sieges from the starving Rimetrolls from the Rimeveld, a war which has been ongoing since I was a young boy. As the years went on and the body toll kept rising it began to dot our streets and roads with many rotting corpses and decayed troll carcasses. Along with this the palisades just beyond our walls have begun to rot after several years of use in protecting our bravest soldiers of the Haense Royal Army. Seeing as there has been a halt in Rimetroll attacks over the years I am proud to announce how these previous issues will be resolved during this downtime that we have.

As my first act as Maer I see it fit to start off with a fresh clean slate, therefore I am starting an initiative to begin a clean up of the Royal Capital within the streets by exterminating any lingering pests as well as to clean up the previously stated palisades! Working closely with the Lord Marshal we will create a plan to ensure that the safety of our denizens is top priority while maintaining a welcoming feel to our capital.

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

IV JOVEO MAAN,

IV JOVEO EHR, 375 ES

His Highness, Prinzen Otto August Barbanov, Grand Maer of Karosgrad

Franz smiles with pride!

Fionn Castaway audibly "Bruh"s.