★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Just reminiscing the good times! Not leaving at all, more like a promise that I'll be around for a Long time

babam i am still kicking! , i have ahouse just out side of laurelin

had some run ins with a few wardens... but we talked our way around violence, just waiting for something to come up ( saw the signs in Corvus animas about the 2 months left for this map when the map is reset, i saw we gather who and what we have and go before we are met with enemies) well all is well for me and some of the other new White Ravens i have seen and met, i heard rumors about an offcial "look" for us, i cant wait till i see it - White Raven Deputy Galath

Minecraft Name: michavdgaag

RP Name: Eldor Driz

Why do you wish to join The WHITE Ravens?

Since FoA and AF got disbanded, i have been looking for a organized group. 2 Friends of mine joined the White Ravens and they asked me to join to.

Are you against the Undead? Why?

The undead killed one of his best friends once, he is still looking for some revenge.

What skills do you bring to The WHITE Ravens? How will these help us?

I am a great builder, I am building a big catle in the verge as we speak. I am a great archer to, a few days ago I saved a farmer who got attacked by 4 bandits. I climbed up a tree and shot a few arrows. They didn't now how to get me, so they started running. ((really happend))

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?

yes, I do.

Accepted! Welcome to the white ravens I look forward to having you in my guild

Having been around for 6-7 months I can safely assure that we are here to stay

Eldor Driz, Salamandra will meet you at the White Raven Keep if you so wish. Ogedi, am I allowed to give out guard rooms, because they have at least 4 being unused?

I was given position Gatherer by Seventh who lefted, this was few weeks ago and I seem confused, this is why:

I am not sure if this was a position, hardly anyone was in this new 'core' that Seventh introduced me to. Think it was recruitment core, not sure, it was currently a new core system? Anyway I looked around I was the only one in it, been in this position for few weeks now and seen no new recruits given this position. Whats up with that?

Please tell me if this is a position and if it is, can you give me info how to get better. If not, can you give me a new position?

Gatherer isn't a position as far as I know .

So well the branches I know of are agents,guards,merchants,diplomats,mages (not joinable atm unless you pm me)and guardians so yeah xD just post what your interests would be

Hail my fellow Ravens! (So stoked on that name)

I have returned from my research with quite a few great abilities: I can now brew potions of any kind and enchant armor and weapons for the guild as well as wield great powers! I have spoken with the Magistrate and have obtained the position of enchanter, brewer, and possible representative of the Mages in the council. I am very glad to be back and I look forward to serving you.

I was given position Gatherer by Seventh who lefted, this was few weeks ago and I seem confused, this is why:I am not sure if this was a position, hardly anyone was in this new 'core' that Seventh introduced me to. Think it was recruitment core, not sure, it was currently a new core system? Anyway I looked around I was the only one in it, been in this position for few weeks now and seen no new recruits given this position. Whats up with that? Please tell me if this is a position and if it is, can you give me info how to get better. If not, can you give me a new position?

Recruitment Core. You were the first person in it. This was how it was organized. Recruitment Core, Diplomatic Core (External Relations) and Intelligence. You've not recruited anyone, as far as I know, and that was your job.

Gatherer isn't a position as far as I know .So well the branches I know of are agents,guards,merchants,diplomats,mages (not joinable atm unless you pm me)and guardians so yeah xD just post what your interests would be

You better catch up with your ranks. Operations is not just Dipolomats.

Odd. Well you can be whatever you want to be!

This is true, however I recommend asking the New head of Operations.