★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

So alvaska has been captured? We need to make a plan here, are we going to fight back physically or with diplomacy? Are we going to hold up somewhere or go into hiding? Or Am i not in the need to know circle?

ok i was traveling to my supplies cache and nearly got captured for being near the the white raven base. i got away by traveling along the tree tops, but they really, and i mean really wanted to get me... we need to take action, - Galath

So alvaska has been captured? We need to make a plan here, are we going to fight back physically or with diplomacy? Are we going to hold up somewhere or go into hiding? Or Am i not in the need to know circle?

I'm going to set up a base in the Verge for us to use.

I'm going to set up a base in the Verge for us to use.

Are you going to build the base or shall I?

BTW who said that alvaska was captured?!

IS there any evidence of this

Are you going to build the base or shall I?

BTW who said that alvaska was captured?!

IS there any evidence of this

I do not know of any evidence, But I already have a fort in the verge, there is no need to build one.

Your fort isn't safe it is to big and obvious we need a secrethidout whom only a few people know the road to.

I don't say that you have to give up your base but I do on the other hand suggest that there is a secret base for emergencys

*you see a hawk sitting on the wall with a note in its beak. You then begin to read the note:*

I have successfully designed a uniform for the White ravens Which you might see me wearing if you see I, Rihawk Skeldergate walking around the new lands of the verge. I have also sent an exact duplicate of the uniform to Sir Silverblade who can then copy them and distribute the uniforms (( just remember to give me credit for them)). Hopefully by wearing these uniforms everyone in the wold will be able to identify us as the White ravens.

- Rihawk Skeldergate

I'm scouting our possible locations. If we have a member who's versed in mining ((donated to dig down >->)) and can help dig down, have him speak with me.

If you look we have a base in the verge and if ogedi has been taken. Then war is coming I want all white ravens of all rank to protect the hold. All members of the council of the 5 must make a plan to combat this movement. We must get over ruler back!