★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

WHERE R ALL DA NEW MEMBERZ!?!?!?

I went to the keep to meet everyone, last night and this morning.

Nobody.

M.C Name : Preatorlupus

I.C Name : Lupus

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?: I wish to join The White Ravens because I wish to join a guild that is dedicated to halt the corruption of the undead and to defend those whom cannot defend themselves. Also because from experience I have not been to a battle the White Ravens were not involved in and wished to stand with those whom have the courage to fight.

Are you against the Undead? Why? : I am against the Undead because of the corruption, grief and destruction they bring upon Aegis and the suffering they bring to the innocent with there fowl Dark magic.

What skills do you bring to the White Ravens? How will these help us? I am an exceptional marksman with a bow and a good speaker and will not jump to action without due consideration for my actions. I would hope to use these skills in any way that is beneficial to this guild whatever the task may be.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes I agree and wouldn't have it any other way.

Hopefully once the Spectres are on our feet in Galahar (and start to spread) we can work on an alliance. I've moved because it would be a better place to start from, and the Silverblades have a good bit of power there and may be able to help me if I can talk to Gideon about it.

In my absence I had decided to let the Ravens use the facilities at Skybreak, as I have for the walkers. Just don't alter things too much without talking with me.

I also hope that Mork and Abreal can come visit me in Galahar, I've missed you guys.

^ indeed I am quite the legend.

Dragon you've done well, keep it up and you may earn a promotion!

Lupus you have been accepted!! Welcome to the white ravens!! Please contact me personally or any other members of the guild if you have questions.

Hey guys I'm contemplating downgrading so I can play on the server. It's just taking too long for stupid bukkit to update and I'm now head Mage (damn straight, you heard me.) so I'll be on tomorrow. Good night.

I'm not going to bed just yet, I'm going to make a better skin for my promoted character. So I'll be here on the forums for a while still.

^ indeed I am quite the legend.

Dragon you've done well, keep it up and you may earn a promotion!

Lupus you have been accepted!! Welcome to the white ravens!! Please contact me personally or any other members of the guild if you have questions.

Thank you.

I should be online in about 6 and a half hours (( blasted school ))

Hopefully I can meet up with one of you then.

Your about 3 hours ahead of my lupus, I look forward to meeting you soon however.

And thank you shadows, I recently downgraded last night. I'm glad the new arcane scholar will be an active one. Let me know if you need help with the room.

Minecraft Name: Seiryuuin

RP Name: Lyrian Arkenlyl

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?

I want to help halt the Undead blight, and keep others from suffering the same fate as I did. Nobody should ever have to suffer being their slave for any part of their lifetime.

Are you against the Undead? Why?

I am very much against the Undead. I watched them kill my parents, and was a slave for the majority of my life to them. I'd love to see them dead, actually dead, and paying for their deeds.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?

I am a free-lance architect, an amateur marksman, and a relatively experienced swordsman. I am not of the rash sort either, and would happily lend my skills to aid the White Ravens in any way I can.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?

Of course, or else I wouldn't be applying.

Got a ballin' new skin like a boss :D One that's only fit for a High Elven Arcane Scholar.

BTW I'll be on later today. Probably at about... 4-ish?

EDIT: Does anyone know where to find the official texture for LOTC? I just got doku the saga continues. Oh and hello Magistrate.

Lyrain you have been accepted!! Welcome to the white ravens! I look forward to meeting you!

Please ask me personally or any other member if you have questions!