★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Head Mage:

Watcho Back :twisted:

I've recently become a Mage Teacher for the mage's guild. You, will, NOT WIN!!!!

Minecraft Name: Lefardo

RP Name: Aodran

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I want to unite the nations of Aegis and fight against the undead. The nations need each other, and that is what I want them to realise. I also wanat to fight against undead, because the acendeds arent doing anything

Are you against the Undead? Why? Undeads are destroying and corrupting the lands of Aegis and are driving people away from their homes. Thats why they need to be stopped.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I can fight with a sword and shoot with a bow. I´m also a quiet diplomatic person that might be useful. I can collect resourses and travel a lot if that is necessary.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes I do.

Aodran you have been accepted! Welcome to the white ravens!

Yes we have an outpost in aegis. We own almost everything between serpents ride and ravenhold.

I have already designed a whole new city for the new world, and have put up a town charter. I estimate the build at 2m blocks.

You gents don't need to be freaking out, the aegis keep is very safe, and if we absolutely have to fall back our verge facility is very good as well.

Minecraft Name:

gre7<br style="color: rgb(145, 147, 144); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(38, 37, 35); ">RP Name:

Calith Daratrine<br style="color: rgb(145, 147, 144); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(38, 37, 35); ">Why do you want to join the White Ravens?:

My characters goals are almost exactly the same as their own.

<br style="color: rgb(145, 147, 144); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(38, 37, 35); ">Are you against the Undead? Why?:

They murdered my parents

What skills will you bring to the White Ravens and how will they help us?

I am skilled redstone technician specializing in traps and I am not to bad in combat<br style="color: rgb(145, 147, 144); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(38, 37, 35); ">

Do you understand and agree to all of our rules?

Yes, but do any of those rules apply to our enemies? Can I cheat, kill, and steal from them?

I am no longer am a member of this guild and can't accept or deny you but ehm...

Perhaps take a look at your post, it is completly unreadable.

I suggest that you fix that :D

And good luck getting into this guild, it is the best rp experience I had

We need a good central base, with housing for everyone. The reason I never see any WR around, is because they're all over the place, with no distinct base. We NEED a base/castle/fortress, and just one, not two :P

Head Mage:

Watcho Back :twisted:

I've recently become a Mage Teacher for the mage's guild. You, will, NOT WIN!!!!

That is not necessary. This is not a hierarchy and you will not be "overthrowing" your superior... EVER!!!

That is not necessary. This is not a hierarchy and you will not be "overthrowing" your superior... EVER!!!

YOU WILL DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :twisted:

/overthrow :arrow: Sala=Head Mage :arrow: :mrgreen:

Don't make another castle the build will be gigantic.

Salamandra and scylas, if salamandra wishes to become head Mage she can rise through the ranks. Shouldn't be hard for a certified mage. After becoming rank below head I may allow a challenge to take place. Wether it be knowledge or power

Don't make another castle the build will be gigantic.

Salamandra and scylas, if salamandra wishes to become head Mage she can rise through the ranks. Shouldn't be hard for a certified mage. After becoming rank below head I may allow a challenge to take place. Wether it be knowledge or power

[You thought i've been a girl all this time, haven't you ;)]

Minecraft Name: LethalToxic

RP Name: Thalenar

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I wish to put my skills to use in uniting Aegis against the greater threat - the Undead. I have been living on a farm far south of Laurelin and crave a sense of adventure and accomplishment.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes, they slaughter innocents and force civilians to flee from their native towns. But I also fear that if they were to one day be defeated, Aegis could divide into conflict without a common foe.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I am adept in swordplay and resourceful when it comes to surviving off of the land. ((Farming, Lumberjacking and Cooking)) I can also use a bow when engaging opponents at a distance. I feel that my skills would be most suitable to the guard division of the guild.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes.

Gre7 app denied. I can't read it at all. Please fix this.

Thalenar you have been accepted! Welcome the white ravens! Please message me here in the forums If you have any questions.

Salamandra sorry it's the autocorrect on my iPhone.