★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

I just found out that there is now an official town/nation application.

Perhaps you should check it out.

Some friendly advice from an ex-raven

I will put in a town charter in a few minutes! All ravens if you feel we should become a town/nation please sign to the charter! Thank you all.

This sounds like the Teutonic Order. What is the difference?

we really need to step up recruitment, I could not help but notice that we don't really have much of a recruitment program, and or training program.

There are a lot of recruits (as far as I know) I don't even think that there is anyone that actually knows all of them....

SO I suggest that when 2.0 comes out that youu guys really wathc who joines so that you know all the names of your fellow members

we really need to step up recruitment, I could not help but notice that we don't really have much of a recruitment program, and or training program.

There are a lot of recruits (as far as I know) I don't even think that there is anyone that actually knows all of them....SO I suggest that when 2.0 comes out that youu guys really wathc who joines so that you know all the names of your fellow members

I noticed that too, lots of people joining. You need someone to give them: the job, see if they really want to join the Ravens and that job; to list the names in the guild (going to be alot) and see if they are active or not doing their job. Just a thought.

I've recruited over 117 people over my time of running the white ravens.

And gre7 the difference is that the white ravens is several months older than the TO and is not anti-hero. We are complete opposites.

When the new world comes out we will take the server by storm ravens. Right now we are simply going to prep our members and ensure that we are stable for the switch. Recruit recruit recruit. Ask striker he has flyers to pass around!