★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

This isn't a hierarchy. There will be no challenging for positions. Now that that's out of the way, how has your training been?

Looks like Sala's leaving the White Ravens >_> because he will be challenging you in the future. xD

For the last time: NO you will not be challenging me, because you CAN'T. I am head mage and I will STAY head mage.

(let me rephrase that) I will TRY to challenge you, and then won't get the chance and get exiled?

Stop bickering like old women why not jointly share the position?

Also I am a Mage apprentice and have received no tuition or teachings at all if we could do some stuff I'd appreciate it.

I'm still alive, I've just been sucked into the addiction of Skyrim. Also I'm writing some things down that I want to talk to you about Ogedi on the the new city.

Yes I hate cobble as well, it belongs for the streets! (but when I made keep we didn't have the nice blocks. It was that or wood and wood would have looks awful). The plan is I lock every single white raven in a cave with pick axes while I go lay out the foundation of the city! :D I have started a city charter for the new town as well!

Scylas why hasnt lupus received training? DO YOUR JOB! (btw only I can exile, unless guild rules are broken. Also if salamandra works through the ranks and does a better job, then he takes over. You earned the rank scylas now prove it! or salamandra beats you around with a fancy staff.)

( To be honest we ain't had the time but I would still like to get started on it also two men smashing eachothers heads in with fancy sticks. Where do I get tickets )

Scylas why hasnt lupus received training? DO YOUR JOB! (btw only I can exile, unless guild rules are broken. Also if salamandra works through the ranks and does a better job, then he takes over. You earned the rank scylas now prove it! or salamandra beats you around with a fancy staff.)

Yes sir! And I am aware of the exile rules, which is why I said he would only be exiled if he acted physically, because it is against guild rules to attack a fellow Raven. Okay Lupus, I will be on the server on monday at around either 11:30 for a half an hour or at four for an hour. Until the magic patch is released, I will be teaching you porion brewing and the diciplines of enchanting. Do we have a brewing stand? Because if not, then I will only be able to teach you ingrediants and combinations of ingrediants. If we do have a brewing stand then we can do some hands-on training and have some fun testing splash potions on undead creatures. Hope to see you there.

Farewell,

Scylas Shadows

P.S.

I will be on the forums everyday (or at least try to).

Ah, guys White Ravens base is so messy, and i lost my items because of that base nobody is using. Even if it is in use it's very often. Why don't you get a new base? cause this is awful. It's not awful because of the buildings, it's awful because everything is very compressed. I got lost there 3times in a row, and one time i lost my only items, and it's hard to me to get new, cause i'm a newbie player in this server. Atleast use your base if you make it...

Ah, guys White Ravens base is so messy, and i lost my items because of that base nobody is using. Even if it is in use it's very often. Why don't you get a new base? cause this is awful. It's not awful because of the buildings, it's awful because everything is very compressed. I got lost there 3times in a row, and one time i lost my only items, and it's hard to me to get new, cause i'm a newbie player in this server. Atleast use your base if you make it...

What do you want us to do. There is a new world coming and the only thing we can do is expanding the current base.

If you have a better idea tell us :)