★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Hey Maxwell, I don't believe we've met. How long have you been a Raven?

About 4 months, but Im from Australia so I cant usually get on when most people are on and I have school

... It's a ... Secret?

By secret I mean I can't actually tell you if I wanted too :P

I honestly have to know, you can't just "know" magic. There has to be a legitimate learning somewhere

At the guild my parents sent me to, one of my personal tutors was a magician. I begged him to teach me but he wouldn't so one night I crept into his study while he was asleep and tried to find everything I could on magic before he woke up. I looked over at him and his eyes were open. I took the books and ran out of the guild hall as fast as my legs would carry me. I never returned, I couldn't. It wasn't until years later that I learned from one of my peers that that particular tutor sleeps with his eyes open.

/facepalm

But anyways, I learned everything I could from those textbooks and practiced the spells on my neighbors dog, Alavaster. Then one day my neighbors caught me experimenting on their dog and and the man, Shak'Tul, ran at me with a knife. I ran into my house and hid in my room. Shak'Tul was trying to break my door down when my father smashed him over the head with a chair (my father was a dark elf). My father came into my room to ask me why Shak'Tul was attacking me but he stabbed my father through the heart from behind. My father slumped to the floor and Shak'Tul stabbed him twice more in the chest while I jumped through my window and ran for my life.

This all happened when I was 16...

At the guild my parents sent me to, one of my personal tutors was a magician. I begged him to teach me but he wouldn't so one night I crept into his study while he was asleep and tried to find everything I could before he woke up. I looked over at him and his eyes were open. I ran out of the guild hall as fast as my legs would carry me. I never returned, I couldn't. It wasn't until years later that I learned from one of my peers that that particular tutor sleeps with his eyes open.

It doesn't say anywhere you stole his books. ^

/troll