★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Scylas is the Head Mage. I may or may not be returning, it all depends on what happens.

Aw... Why don't you want to come back? I could really do with another Mage scholar. I think you should return.

I.C

Scylas I hot yer blaze rod fer ya. Damn monster shot fire at me. Also I need a new cloak.

( OOC )

Where do ye want me to leave it where you can get it.

Do you want me to make you a cloak? (Send me your skin and I'll refit it with a Mage-like appearance). Also thank you for retrieving the blaze rod, now all we need is ingredients.

I'm trying to get into the Shades, there's only 1 spot left. We'll see what happens. <3 Probably not coming back, unless to kill people xD

I'm trying to get into the Shades, there's only 1 spot left. We'll see what happens. <3 Probably not coming back, unless to kill people xD

:o To kill... White Ravens? Nooooooooo...

Hmmmm... I'll probably become back before my switch to evil. :P I'm still studying with the mages. Well, teaching other people. [Head Mage Teacher,Woot!] I plan on becoming a Guild Master if I can. I'll return sometime at random. It's a mystery ^_^

-I never see anyone there, it'd be nice to see people at the keep!

i just want to say i'm not going to play till the new map and to please not give away my position as adviser.

Went to the keep today, saw friar7 [friar5's brother] Nobody was there. I would like to see some of these supplicants or acolytes we have there.....

Sign says Shadows is gone?

Minecraft Name: gre7

RP Name: Calith Daratrine

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? Your goals, and mine are one and the same. Also its pretty lonely by yourself out in the wilderness.

Are you against the Undead? Why? They killed my parents.....

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I am a fairly high level swordsman. I love the bow, but I am not a very high level. My most valuable skill is my ability to make devastating redstone traps. I even have one specifically designed to defend against an Undead attack.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes Sir!

Gre7 accepted.

Teamspeak channel aknowledged! Will set that up tommorow.

Salamandra, you best come back, you'll miss the mind blowing new town on new map.

Striker, that is fine, you will not loose your position, thanks for the notice. Please try to come on every now and then if you can.

Making prototype of town on a creative server, going to be heart stopping.))

( is Team Speak on the iPod the same as the one on the computer/laptops/ whatever people use.