★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Scratch that. Can't get screenshot to upload. :/

Will put it up tommorow afternoon.

I'm going to bed. Tommorow I'll be working on city prototype again for an hour or so, then must prepare for some tests.

Minecraft Name: Pawdroost

RP Name: Voluntas

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? This seems really awesome

Are you against the Undead? Why?I am because they are evil

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I am good at scouting an area and sneaking around.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes, Sir!

Minecraft Name: angmar1

RP Name:Aldron

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? Because i want to help people in the Aegis form the Undeads, and i would like to join the faction, i heard from a friend that this is a good faction

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes, because they come with death, horror and i want to help to stop them and save the World of Aegis

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? Well i am very good with Sword but i still need training and this faction may be able to get better with my skills

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes i agree the rules

Minecraft Name: Pawdroost

RP Name: Voluntas

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? This seems really awesome

Are you against the Undead? Why?I am because they are evil

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I am good at scouting an area and sneaking around.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes, Sir!

You sound like you might be a good Mage. Stealth recon would be very useful... but I can't accept regular apps. Hmmmmmm...

Ogedi, would I be able to accept apps if they said IN their application that they want to be a Mage?

And Pawdroost, would you be willing to join Mage Core? I think you have what it takes!

Yes you may scylas.

Heartless get on now if you can. Just ask the mods to show you ogedi's build. They are pretty interested in it.

Yes you may scylas.

Heartless get on now if you can. Just ask the mods to show you ogedi's build. They are pretty interested in it.

Thank you. I started teaching Aodran Potion brewing today, I also promoted him to WR_Brewer_Aodran! I think Every one in Mage core will have WRM at the beginning of their name for White Raven Mage. Just easier to Identify that way. You should come on the sever some time! Also, is it at all possible to get nether warts in any way right now? maybe asking a mod or something? I really need some. :(

Thank you. I started teaching Aodran Potion brewing today, I also promoted him to WR_Brewer_Aodran! I think Every one in Mage core will have WRM at the beginning of their name for White Raven Mage. Just easier to Identify that way. You should come on the sever some time! Also, is it at all possible to get nether warts in any way right now? maybe asking a mod or something? I really need some. :(

Scylas, I would very much like to meet you and your apprentices or whatever you like to call them, in game. Where are you guys? I've checked the Keep over and over, and nobody's ever there. If you're in the Verge, I will make the attempt to get there, but I gotta know. Salamandra needs to practice his spells more, and hopefuly duel with some mages.

I call the initiates Acolytes and then different names depending on what art they learn. I also give them a certain amount/kind of armor depending on their rank. Acolytes get a leather tunic and Aodran has a leather hat as well because he was promoted.

NEXT PAGE =====>

We are in the keep but sometimes we're outside and we're not even there that often. But uh... suuuuure we can duel! :unsure:

Why don't you all stay in one area @_@ That way you can actually communicate and people can find you >_<