★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

tournament would be hard to do, cause you need to find 8 White Ravens with lvl 100 in a combat skill.

You can put me on the list though, im lvl 97 swordsmanship, wwont take long to get 100

Well first I think there should be role call of sorts to see who is an active member of the WR first. If there aren't enough White Ravens to fill the tournament, they should be appointed by the Magistrate instead.

Well first I think there should be role call of sorts to see who is an active member of the WR first. If there aren't enough White Ravens to fill the tournament, they should be appointed by the Magistrate instead.

this would be very nice. with the new map coming we can put new people in so our role dose fade with the new map.

Minecraft Name: Kobno

RP Name:Orik

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? Because your goal is the same as mine, I also want to be involved in something and this guild looks organised and fun.

Are you against the Undead? Why?

Yes I am against them, they are evil scum and they have to be stopped.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?

I am a good and loyal fighter and that's about it, (but i can ofcourse learn new things)

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes, I understand them and agree with them.

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? Because your goal is the same as mine, I also want to be involved in something and this guild looks organised and fun.

I am a good and loyal fighter and that's about it, (but i can ofcourse learn new things)

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes, I understand them and agree with them.

Ogedi hasnt been online for a while, so I hope everone agrees with me when I say your accepted.

I believe that evryone that has a council rank can accept people , or can't they?

LOOP HOLE:

I'm acccepting you into the guild as a mage. If you don't want to be a mage then leave the mage core when you get to the keep.

Like a boss.

Scylas, we need to talk.

I'm fine with being a teacher, but I NOT going to be the only teacher. I know nothing about potions whatsoever, so you'll have to stay in charge of that. I will train acolytes in minor magical spells, and sorcerers in moderate spells.

That's about all I'm willing to do :P

Yes, we will talk if I can connect to the server, and sorry that I haven't been responding, I've been away on holidays for the past week.

:D Im lvl 100 swordmanship :D

BTW at lvl 100 you have 75% change to hit someone woth a golden weapon

Ballin' you're definitely in as an ArchAngel. BTW, what rank are you? Because I'm pretty sure Striker is acting-Magistrate right now.

Okay, so I'm not the assassin anymore? :mrgreen:

EDIT; You're still the Arch-Mage right?

I'm the Arch Mage until 2.0, then I'm the Arch Bishop of the Ordo Mundi. And I think someone else should take over assassin position because I'm going to have a new job for you in 2.0. ;)

Ok with 2.0 coming up, I'm trying to compile a list of all active white ravens. Please PM your mc name, ic name, and which branch you belong to if applicable.

Okay. well then Striker is the boss for now. Does anyone know when Ogedi will be back?

Oke I just talked with him, hes coming back when the new world starts.

I asked if it is oke that striker becomes the boss for now. He said yes.