★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Yes, archangels are more like the defending type, but when they do strike they strike hard.

BTW the archangels are send by god, so you need to die first to become one.

+ not every dead man will turn in a archangel, so we need to rollplay this I think, I havend figured it out yet, any ideas?

That could be part of the ritual. To become an Archangel you have to be killed and then, if you are worthy, you will be sent back to us.

That could be part of the ritual. To become an Archangel you have to be killed and then, if you are worthy, you will be sent back to us.

Lets say someone is going to die, but you sacrifice yourself to save him. :D

Now lets ask a GM what he thinks of this.

Yes! The ultimate test of purity! You are put into a situation in which one of the members pretends to be an intruder and he is going to kill a peasant. If you pass the test by giving your life for the peasants, then you become the Archangel (There should only be one Archangel, I think).

I think that there should be 4 archangels of different races to keep things balanced

I think that there should be 4 archangels of different races to keep things balanced

I agree s it would be unfair if all 4 were elvs or 3 humans one dwarf. One of each is best.

I don't think that the archangels should be risen from the dead though, since the lore behind that will be rather hard to do. I think maybe that they should be elected by the paladins or perhaps a contest.

i don't know why but, i don't really like having only 4 archangels, if they are going to be an elite army there should be a good amount of them.

i don't know why but, i don't really like having only 4 archangels, if they are going to be an elite army there should be a good amount of them.

No, Archangels are like Commanders. Paladins are the Elite Army.

Before any more of the Archangel stuff is talked about, I must ask are there enough signatures for the new city?

No, Archangels are like Commanders. Paladins are the Elite Army.

Oh ok i get it now.

Oh and btw when are you guys on? I haven't seen one other white raven online haha.

I don't think that the archangels should be risen from the dead though, since the lore behind that will be rather hard to do. I think maybe that they should be elected by the paladins or perhaps a contest.

I now what you mean, but are archangels are angels to. You cant just create one.