★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

i think everyone should start from the bottom so no one can get in just cause they know someone important also I think to get up a combat rank you HAVE to have the required skill, Im only level 30 at axe mastery so I may only be able to get in as a squire for Paladinship (or whatever you want to call it) and until I have proven myself in many battles, in front of multiple people and achieved at least level 50 in swordsmanship or axe mastery, then after that I can be a Paladin (this is for combat ranks of course) and then to become an Archangel is much much harder. We also need a lot of money so we can all have good armour and weapons, all paladins should get iron armour OR the money for iron armour (in case you want to put money in for diamond armour ;) ) thats my opinion

Hmmm... kinda, they would be the best of the best, but that's just the war rank. There are also leadership ranks (Bishops), Magic ranks(Priests), and diplomat ranks(Missionaries).

Yeah i understand, just what are they mainly doing? fighting wars and fighting battles? (I'm talking about the warrior ranks)

i think everyone should start from the bottom so no one can get in just cause they know someone important also I think to get up a combat rank you HAVE to have the required skill, Im only level 30 at axe mastery so I may only be able to get in as a squire for Paladinship (or whatever you want to call it) and until I have proven myself in many battles, in front of multiple people and achieved at least level 50 in swordsmanship or axe mastery, then after that I can be a Paladin (this is for combat ranks of course) and then to become an Archangel is much much harder. We also need a lot of money so we can all have good armour and weapons, all paladins should get iron armour OR the money for iron armour (in case you want to put money in for diamond armour ;) ) thats my opinion

Yeah I love this idea, It will only make it fair for everybody. Also, what do you think of going threw tests for becoming an archangel? For example, like going in the nether and surviving or some other crazy stuff. I also believe the skill required should be 30 for becoming a squire, 45 to become a recruit of the paladins (basically just accepted in, but didn't quite pass the test yet) Then becoming 50 is, your a paladin and can train a squire to becoming a paladin, then at 70, With a handful of missions and courageous battles won, you can start your Archangel training. For the final skill level i believe it should be in the range of 85+ because they are the best of the best. I also think if you have other good combat skills like archery at 50 or something, the required level is dropped a little bit because you are trained well with a blade and a bow. So lets say, 90 to become a recruit of Archangels, and if you have another high combat skill it can be dropped down to like 85. Then finally to become a Archangel you need 100 in any combat skill and if you wish you can take in squires of your own to train them for the test and what not.

Excellent ideas Max, I also think that to be an Archangel you have to be able to never miss with a gold sword. And you can't be in the Ordo Mundi military until you have met the requirements for the lowest rank (Paladin. There are only two ranks :P) which is being able to weild a diamond sword even though you might miss sometimes.

Yeah i understand, just what are they mainly doing? fighting wars and fighting battles? (I'm talking about the warrior ranks)

A little bit, but most of them will have to guard the city (it's gonna be huge). but forces will be sent ONLY to fight wars against the undead or maybe a VERY organized group of villains (such as the dark brotherhood or black hand :rolleyes: ).

A little bit, but most of them will have to guard the city (it's gonna be huge). but forces will be sent ONLY to fight wars against the undead or maybe a VERY organized group of villains (such as the dark brotherhood or black hand :rolleyes: ).

oh ok thanks for the info

oh ok thanks for the info

NP I want to log on the server but I have a REALLY bad connection. Anyone else have this problem? Oh and does anyone know the other IP for the server?

NP I want to log on the server but I have a REALLY bad connection. Anyone else have this problem? Oh and does anyone know the other IP for the server?

yeah I'm having pretty bad lag right now on the server, and no i don't know it sorry.

That seems great except that I think that the undead are being removed come 2.0

Also, I think that there should be a minimum time that you have to spend online. It gets really annoying when there is absolutely nobody on the server.

Yes, archangels are more like the defending type, but when they do strike they strike hard.

BTW the archangels are send by god, so you need to die first to become one.

+ not every dead man will turn in a archangel, so we need to rollplay this I think, I havend figured it out yet, any ideas?

Before roleplaying that you are send back by god and stuff be sure to check with a Gm first