★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Ok we have a lot of work that needs to be done.

here's a list:

1. Get all of the random chests out of the hold.

2. Open up some room if the people in them don't play any more.

3. Reorganizes our council of 5 (and put people in who play a lot).

4. Take down some of the walls in side of the hold.

5. Fix up the town out side of the wall.

6. Move the large emblem out side of the wall.

7. Finish the castle (be for any work in the verge).

8. Finish the outer wall.

9. Get more people (people who play a lot to keep the guild more alive)

10. If there is any more work on the hold to be done.

11. THEN WORK ON THE NEW BASE IN THE VERGE.

Now to see how much people play we should all so ask how often they'll be on. If it's more then 3 hour's a week then we let them in(along with the other thing's).

And if all of you can be more active then help get all get what's on the list down. :)

Since the verge is only temp and pretty inactive and random, I see little purpose in creating a large building project there. But i can provide the resources should u guys wish to construct a superior stronghold there. I have shcematics for a tactical hold i made for a leadership project. If a new design is needed i can use that. Also colin i am repromoting you to head advisor. I will be on tommorow after I finish my sprints and weights (in shortS while it 20 degrees out. I'm a badass Ik)

I'm going to be more active around the inn and perhaps spectris. It's going to be odd with few people around ((I will be playing MC while everyone else plays Skyrim >-> I had let zack play Skyrim for the weekend so I could play MW3 over the week)). Hopefully I can add extra rooms to the inn, get Mork a smokeroom that doesn't invlolve me hitting him into the water, oh, and a Farm.

I've decided to stop many of my over-ambitions. I'm just going to settle down, run the inn, and live happily. Of course, I'm going to help my friends with anything they need, and fight monsters, but I'll stop actively seeking trouble.

-Relgard

Since the verge is only temp and pretty inactive and random, I see little purpose in creating a large building project there. But i can provide the resources should u guys wish to construct a superior stronghold there. I have shcematics for a tactical hold i made for a leadership project. If a new design is needed i can use that. Also colin i am repromoting you to head advisor. I will be on tommorow after I finish my sprints and weights (in shortS while it 20 degrees out. I'm a badass Ik)

Or, we could just siphon verge resources, and bring them back to Aegis.

((Do want coords, pm me, Ive tried asking and no one is on when i am...))

Ok well the verge has become a much more hostile place to be, and the original WR camp is very dangerous place to stay. Fort Not Molasses is done, ready for occupation, and is looking awesome. Not to mention, very, very safe!

2011-11-11_211557.png

2011-11-11_211631.png

2011-11-11_212120.png

Wish you were here!

Pm me or send me a raven for location

First off i like the base very much good job!

Secondly: ((zoes new char the name evades me)) will be the new head of agents as Agent X is gone on a long journey ((has not been on in so long)) and will take over as the second seat.

Also, I would like to ask if anyone knows where Cael is, we have gotten new assassins and it seems as if he is never at the base.

Finally, Alvaska I would like to speak with you if you could send me a bird.

Thank you

Gents, this fort is the safest place in the verge, for some reason in the verge no matter how much one lights a place up mobs will still spawn, but thanks to a hunch of mine and a little experimentation I found out they cannot spawn on cobble, hence the interior is completely cobble flooring and walls have a lip so that spiders cannot climb them, the only risk the fort is in from critters is ghasts and it might even be to high up for them.

It is pretty well protected from players as it is located on the very steep mt Norgirn, a river provides for a natural moat, There are six separate guard towers protecting the walls, and the forest surrounding it are infested.