★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

I am the dwarf that occupies the bottom with my new companion, I am Barias. Though if you would be so kind to bring coal with you it would be great, were down to only half a stack.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

Ah i found a hiding spot in an elven town for now, im hiding until i get the whereabouts of the verge town, after that i make a temp home their then find a home somewhere else ( T.T 1.9 we dont keep items! and still waiting to be pmed coords for verge base)

I had them on my earlier post about it, they were right at the bottom: PM me or send me a raven for location

This is the dwarf, Barias.

Norgirn(Verge/WR city)

-Construction of a functional vault is complete on the city.

-Construction of a bridge and duel guard posts is complete.

-Expanded the inside of the city.

(Ill have emberhard upload pics tomorrow)

All who come to the City/WR camp do not forget to bring some resources with you as we are still in need of:

-Wood(Lots of it)

-Wool

-Coal

-Feathers/Flint/Arrows(There are no chickens in the Verge from what I see)

-Any other extras that could help us in the future

We can also store your valuables inside the vault for safekeeping.

I had them on my earlier post about it, they were right at the bottom:located at 480, -430, Just east of the WR camp!

If possible, start to scrap the WR camp and relocate to the fort, dont want wasted resources do we?

White Raven Base has been overrun. (Not Verge) I don't really know how to react to this...

Stand and fight, in anyway possible

With regards to the Dwarf's note, can ye make a seperate room that prepares exports back to the mainland? Our base area is in sore need of a renovation

((OOC, Ogedi, who do I talk to for a chance at Squirehood and eventual Guardianhood?

didn't Abreal ( zoe's new cheracter ) get the rank that sev had?

I havent been on for 3 days and it is chaos? xD

Well if someone could send me a bird with within that information about things that have happend I would really appreciate that.

i picked up my things from a hidden chest, and im moving to the wilds in the mainland for the moment, until there is word of a new base, or one that is currently there i have made it to the verge base but no one was around for the moment, some one send me a bird or something - Galath

White Raven Base has been overrun. (Not Verge) I don't really know how to react to this...

Well then we need to take some measures to combat this attack. Who is attacking us? The verge base looks nice but the forest are it Need to be lit up so no one can hide there fores in and that could cost us the castle if we don't lite it up.

With regards to the Dwarf's note, can ye make a seperate room that prepares exports back to the mainland? Our base area is in sore need of a renovation

Such as a meeting room? What needs to be in it?

We need to begin reinforcing Corvus. I escaped a warden arrest (Does anyone expect me not to?) again, and some citizens assisted me. We tried to arrest the offending warden but he got away.

BUT! Duncan had learned the names of a few spies the Wardens are using.

I've gained alliance with a few other groups and may be able to sway a few princes. Hopefully we can hold out long enough to finish this.

Also, If any raven higher-up needs a place to hide, talk to Mork and ask him to take you to Spectris.

Ok since spectris apperantly is known to the wardens I suggest this.

We should all stay low atm and wait until alvlaska can clear things up.

in the meantime I hope that all of you will find safe hiding places.

The wardens need to be delt with. There movement has gone wroung. They need to be put in line or killed.