★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

We have a town? No i haven't renovated anything fill out the few and get him banned.

I can't file a ban report ye becuase we don't know who did it (the gm's plugin doesn't work)

And yes we own a town it is on the road to raven hold you should go check it out :D

Minecraft Name: killnanimas

RP Name: Vod Hagrin

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? After quitting the Kal Urguan guard Vod lacks a steady profession and wishes to serve the land of Aegis in a beneficial way. As the White Ravens seem benevolent and well established.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes, the undead have been responsible for many tragedies in Vod's life and he has fought them in multiple occasions while serving the guard.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I am adept with a sword and bow and capable with smithing. As a member of the White Ravens I would aid in combat wherever needed.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes, I do not disagree with any of those rules.

May I request that the White Ravens become allies with my fighting force called the Western Warriors of Justice? We fight for the good and justice that still remains in this war torn and corrupt world Ageis has become.

((Our guild forum post))

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/27462-western-warriors-of-justice/page__pid__145063#entry145063

We have a new city on the Island. It is The Great Raven Empire. All are welcome please speak with me or seventh if you have any questions.

Thank you.

^Vod you have been accepted ((/tell Burkester, Triloq, or Friar7))

*A bird arrived at White Raven base, sitting on a ledge with a letter.

This is Vain_Loshelim, I heard that you a base on a island. I would like to know where it is. If you do not know who am I, I'm Vain, White Raven Gatherer. ((Pm me the location))

[edit]

((Never mind, found it))

Aw man sorry I haven't been around lately ((idk why I haven't been on i think its cuz I procrastinated and bought some new games and crap like that just not really motivated to log on lol... also I got a chrome app for troll emoticons :smile: :troll:))

*sends a bird out* Hail this is Galath, i would like to have a copy of the map to the raven base in the verge, if you would be so kindly as to send it back (forum pm) . it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi i haven't join LOTC yet but when i do i would love to join White Ravens

If you allow me and after i fill your application

i would try as hard as i can to become a Guardian

You Guys Are SO AWESOME!!!

Minecraft Name: Inzzaneblade

RP Name: Thadir

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I want too join the White Ravens because im in need of a stable job and a place too stay, i also want too join a group were skills and good will can be used in a good way.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes, i hate how they are trying too kill every living thing in Aegis for their own sake, and i also hate how they seems too like what they are doing.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I havent have any stable job before, but i would say that my greatest skill is my skills with swords or bow, This is because i have joined a few battles against the undead, and i have also trained a lot with my sword.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes, i understand and accept the rules. They all seems fair.