A Letter for a Duel

Sarmadonn

Rorislav was informed of this challenge by one of his nephews, as he himself was illiterate. He soon changed out of his Imperial uniform and started travelling North to face the angry Baruch.

"Da, I will make break of little pednik whale hunter in two! Show them how real Raev fight." 

Was his only reply before departing for the place he had called home for many years prior to his exiled Cousin called him South to serve. He did not consult anyone aside from his nephew who was there on the spot, so it was unlikely that anyone would stop him from attending.

"Bah! The Orenian is nothing but a coward Ruslan, but if he accepts then he has bigger balls than I expected!" Robert Ludovar "The Wig Snatcher" cackles as he reads the letter. "You should win easily, though"

"Now this is f-cking interesting, always thought for those Canonists to be soft but this is wonderful! This man called Ruslan should show the madr strodinn how its done!" Ivar Shieldhand said quite excitedly, slamming his knife into the table where he was seated.

"Oh Godani!" Kaustantin Baruch would gasp upon the discovery that such duel would commence. "Ea should've attempted t'stop the armored man from speaking." The Ayr Boy then huffs and recalls Rorislav's insults to them. "Ea suppose aedypapej will whoop him."

Eirik Baruch is read his father's letter out loud by his tutor, Ludwig von Messing-Schaftenbauer. Full of glee and excitement to watch the duel, he begins whacking his poor tutor, who would later have to visit the local clinic due to a broken nose, with a toddler-sized practice sword.

"OH MY GOD!" shouts Mary, nearly dropping her poolside martini!