REGARDING THE OKARIRAN

JJSmvWaUrkXJ44MejlAc5m9A3WVntHxC17SeCtDdSq9DnWhe68lI8vhuKJJhln-SsIG3zvPnPJqKdvrqvKqGqMpgFXIVN2GuSEy_DjRN_nP4i-nd0LD1aeFjX48Il_2E-gVlwEqI
REGARDING THE OKARIRAN
11th of the Deep Cold, 32 SA

The Silver Council has seen fit to expand to new horizons to combat the latent lethargy of essential duties throughout the Motherland. As a citizen Lleinde Tillun’sae has been leading efforts to expand the cultural societies, combating impurity and other lacklusterness, hence the Silver Council is reimplementing the position of Okarir’tayna to promote Miss Tillun’sae for her efforts.The new Okarir’tayna is going to add a fresh perspective in spearheading activities throughout the city. We would like to thank Zelios Viradiraar for his tenure leading the Sillumiran, however the Silver Council with the Okarir'sil have seen fit that the positions he occupied be opened up to the Blessed Citizenry with a vacancy. 

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya

Signed,
Kolvar Uradir, Sohaer
Valyris Wynasul, Okarir’mali

Lleinde Tillun'sae is an Okarir now, she supposes. With a small blink, the elfess would read over the letter, still a little surprised - nevertheless, she'd begin setting to work, the neatly-organised stacks of papers upon her desk only growing taller. "maehr'sae hiylun'ehya." she'd murmur to herself. "I hope to serve Elcihi well, as a guardian servant of the Silver People."

Telos Andria'liene has a good laugh over the fact they made a new Okarir position while there are still several to be filled.

Seraphite Viradiraar cackles softly, her brow perking in amusement. "They do know the council is missing.......well, how many is it now? Four Okarir's? And they made a new one?"

She throws the paper into the open fire in front of her, shaking her head. "Disgraceful, I'd say." With that, she turns, leaving the crackle of the burning paper to its own doings.